• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

black jeans, boots, ultimate uncontrol rider. stop buying ****.

i'm not gonna take this from you

also clothes are a hobby for me, it's fun, i don't want to wear the same thing ever day. but i am definitely wanting to buy less and buy it brand new. auction scouring is losing its appeal for me. it's still nice to find gems though.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm in the no-kops-until-november-club

clark kent

Reaction score
so we've been shooting a music video for a track i did with two local rappers and it's going to be a complete shitshow. i mean the two other guys are decent at what they do, but the contrast between us is just crazy. the first shot we did, one was wearing an affliction tee with pepe jeans and the other was wearing straight up fubu and ecko. then there's me in my most goth-ninja(ish) clothes wearing my MMM mids :eh:

****** part was that i was completely volunteered, i didnt mind making the song with the guys, but a video isn't something i'm really up for.

COOL STORY BRO. the video should be a good laugh for you SFer's.

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I dunno man, I bought some pants last week, but it was pretty much just for something to do, and I might just return them when they arrive. I don't really want anything except more leather jackets and boots, and there's not really any point in buying that stuff until October - especially since there's absolutely nothing around that I'm desperate for, aside from the aforementioned bits and pieces.

Side note, how huge is a Stooges in XL?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont know anything about rick leather sizing but i dont even think kunk wears xl

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I dunno man, I bought some pants last week, but it was pretty much just for something to do, and I might just return them when they arrive. I don't really want anything except more leather jackets and boots, and there's not really any point in buying that stuff until October - especially since there's absolutely nothing around that I'm desperate for, aside from the aforementioned bits and pieces.

Side note, how huge is a Stooges in XL?

it seems like a lot of people who get leathers quickly reach this point and stop copping so much /uninformedandprobablyincorrectobservation

Knisse

Reaction score

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where can I get shoes dip-dyed? Anywhere in the Bay Area? Frisco? I want to redye some boots..

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Knisse

Reaction score

second link reminds me of DLester....DL is that you?

Eyeofthebehølder on Superfuture - already did some research, but the Large he was selling is too big.

Not sure if DLester is the same person as Eyeofthebehølder thou

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol he does look a bit DLester-ish in that pic; that is not me though. I wish his dauphins were a size larger

random fashun thought, I fractured or jammed the hell out of my little toe on a suitcase and have to wear frankenshoes for a while.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That guy is based near Paris. I know VCR repairing is a booming business but afaik DL's operation hasn't taken the international plunge yet.

edit: now I look like an idiot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads