• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Korea is really weird this year. It's usually near 100 every day with 100% humidity around this time but lately it's less than 85 and doesn't even feel that hot. You should invest in an AC or a fan and a spray bottle.

I AM SO BORED IN KOREA. I've seen most of the attractions... binge drinking has lost much of its appeal since senior year.... am I getting old
frown.gif
?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Were they showing signs of weakening or did they just suddenly rip? I pretty much wear the same jeans to work every day and the crotch has a bunch of spots that are weakening, so I always just hand-stitch some reinforcement. If you take your time, it's almost invisible and keeps that spot safe for at least 1-2 months, more if it's not in a high stress area.

Get some beige linen pants, those are really comfy.

There were signs of wear in a different area of the crotch, but not where it ripped. Ill probably try to stitch it up. Im going to NY in a week so Ill probably buy some N&F chambrey skinny guys. Anyone know of anyone who carries them in NYC or in NJ?

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
There were signs of wear in a different area of the crotch, but not where it ripped. Ill probably try to stitch it up. Im going to NY in a week so Ill probably buy some N&F chambrey skinny guys. Anyone know of anyone who carries them in NYC or in NJ?
Last time I was in NY (about a month ago), Barneys had them on sale. You could check there.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought some chambray slim guys at Barney's co-op in hackensack NJ. Couldn't tell you if they had skinny guys though. (I should check, however, because I returned them because i didn't like the cut)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
I AM SO BORED IN KOREA. I've seen most of the attractions... binge drinking has lost much of its appeal since senior year.... am I getting old
frown.gif
?

Things never get boring in a city with good friends, maybe make some better ones?
confused.gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Things never get boring in a city with good friends, maybe make some better ones?
confused.gif

but he just said binge drinking lost its appeal

Anyways Korea has lots to do just not during the day. Go to Apkujeong and dance with hot rich kags or something.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racing Green
laugh.gif

If they were 15 years younger they'd be perfect for a job at AA -

500x_aa_style.jpg

I don't think anyone in Omaha got this memo, its still super dinghy keds and vans eras on everyone.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
100701ba148.jpg

even i think this is a bit much

it was probably after reading Fight Club, and then seeing this movie 'the baxter' but there was a time when i was looking for a shirt like this. not to wear out/around... but as part of a joke. It's also strange to me you find it 'a bit much' it seems tame compared to that hairy vag coat you posted.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji

Barney's NYC co-op has them (and I think on sale? not positive), tried on a pair the day before yesterday.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
junya puts out some seriously whack **** at times

image_slide_show_new_102506_en.jpg

image_slide_show_new_102522_en.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics