Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I wear the same pair of jeans everyday in the summer because they are my only ones light enough to be at all comfortable and the crotch ripped pretty badly. I literally don' t know what im gonna wear tomorrow, not feeling brand new raw APC PS in this weather.
    Were they showing signs of weakening or did they just suddenly rip? I pretty much wear the same jeans to work every day and the crotch has a bunch of spots that are weakening, so I always just hand-stitch some reinforcement. If you take your time, it's almost invisible and keeps that spot safe for at least 1-2 months, more if it's not in a high stress area. Get some beige linen pants, those are really comfy.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

I just cut the sleeves off a slim bd with epaulettes as an experiment. Might be too s&m now, probably just ruined a shirt. We'll see, I guess. Hm. Probably should go thrift a perfecto and cut the sleeves of that, too. Homemade steez this summer.

I almost copped a sleeveless raf button up but the found out the shirt was cropped when I went to try it on haha. Was also looking at this one sleeveless blazer but it was terrible up close.

Having some sholezard right now sup arj.

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

damn sounds nice right about now...i'm getting a spot in calabasas maybe save me some ?

i got a raf sleeveless buttonup but it was way to tight in the chest

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

you got those cp bballs right ? i was checking out some of the patent ones but i think only brown left...

6. DLester

DLester Senior member

you got those cp bballs right ?

the patent blacks? oh yes. yes indeed. Really like them.

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

it is HELLA HOT
    This. 85 inside my fucking house (and that's downstairs with all the windows open... about 5-10 degrees more upstairs), I feel bad for my dog

8. APK

APK Senior member

Stalking an item online waiting for it to get marked down, only to not have the funds available when then time comes is humbling.

9. aeglus

This. 85 inside my fucking house (and that's downstairs with all the windows open... about 5-10 degrees more upstairs), I feel bad for my dog
    Korea is really weird this year. It's usually near 100 every day with 100% humidity around this time but lately it's less than 85 and doesn't even feel that hot. You should invest in an AC or a fan and a spray bottle.

10. APK

APK Senior member

My friend just moved to Korea and mentioned how it's not that hot, temperature-wise, but the humidity makes breathing an adventure.

It's cooled down a bit here the last couple of days, but holy shit, the previous few days forced me to ditch deodorant and switch to an antiperspirant. Each day was becoming a sweaty pit concept.

11. aeglus

My friend just moved to Korea and mentioned how it's not that hot, temperature-wise, but the humidity makes breathing an adventure.

Last two years in Korea were as bad as Shanghai in summer. Heat, humidity, pollution and all. Ok well maybe not quite as polluted.

I'm dreading the time where Korea realizes it needs to turn into an oven.

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Korea is really weird this year. It's usually near 100 every day with 100% humidity around this time but lately it's less than 85 and doesn't even feel that hot. You should invest in an AC or a fan and a spray bottle.
    Wouldn't make much sense financially. Two, maybe three months of this and we go back to sweaters and coats [​IMG]

13. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

SuperBobo is my ambassador.

14. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

god i fucking HATE cpu viruses. i just wanted to get jammer - jahmanji for that soft grime kick.. not "animalware" virus BS agh

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

saw fat aeglus on the metro yesterday:

[​IMG]

man, nothing???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.