• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I wear the same pair of jeans everyday in the summer because they are my only ones light enough to be at all comfortable and the crotch ripped pretty badly. I literally don' t know what im gonna wear tomorrow, not feeling brand new raw APC PS in this weather.
Were they showing signs of weakening or did they just suddenly rip? I pretty much wear the same jeans to work every day and the crotch has a bunch of spots that are weakening, so I always just hand-stitch some reinforcement. If you take your time, it's almost invisible and keeps that spot safe for at least 1-2 months, more if it's not in a high stress area. Get some beige linen pants, those are really comfy.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
I just cut the sleeves off a slim bd with epaulettes as an experiment. Might be too s&m now, probably just ruined a shirt. We'll see, I guess. Hm. Probably should go thrift a perfecto and cut the sleeves of that, too. Homemade steez this summer.

I almost copped a sleeveless raf button up but the found out the shirt was cropped when I went to try it on haha. Was also looking at this one sleeveless blazer but it was terrible up close.

Having some sholezard right now sup arj.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
damn sounds nice right about now...i'm getting a spot in calabasas maybe save me some ?

i got a raf sleeveless buttonup but it was way to tight in the chest

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
you got those cp bballs right ? i was checking out some of the patent ones but i think only brown left...

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
it is HELLA HOT
This. 85 inside my ******* house (and that's downstairs with all the windows open... about 5-10 degrees more upstairs), I feel bad for my dog

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stalking an item online waiting for it to get marked down, only to not have the funds available when then time comes is humbling.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
This. 85 inside my ******* house (and that's downstairs with all the windows open... about 5-10 degrees more upstairs), I feel bad for my dog
Korea is really weird this year. It's usually near 100 every day with 100% humidity around this time but lately it's less than 85 and doesn't even feel that hot. You should invest in an AC or a fan and a spray bottle.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My friend just moved to Korea and mentioned how it's not that hot, temperature-wise, but the humidity makes breathing an adventure.

It's cooled down a bit here the last couple of days, but holy ****, the previous few days forced me to ditch deodorant and switch to an antiperspirant. Each day was becoming a sweaty pit concept.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
My friend just moved to Korea and mentioned how it's not that hot, temperature-wise, but the humidity makes breathing an adventure.

Last two years in Korea were as bad as Shanghai in summer. Heat, humidity, pollution and all. Ok well maybe not quite as polluted.

I'm dreading the time where Korea realizes it needs to turn into an oven.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Korea is really weird this year. It's usually near 100 every day with 100% humidity around this time but lately it's less than 85 and doesn't even feel that hot. You should invest in an AC or a fan and a spray bottle.
Wouldn't make much sense financially. Two, maybe three months of this and we go back to sweaters and coats
laugh.gif

Racing Green

Reaction score
SuperBobo is my ambassador.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god i ******* HATE cpu viruses. i just wanted to get jammer - jahmanji for that soft grime kick.. not "animalware" virus BS agh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads