• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Question for all my fellow SF'ers

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So my girl has a little pile of cash laying around. Now she's quite amazing and has decided she's going to do 1 of two things....buy me an Omega Planet Ocean that I've been drooling over....or get full D implants. If you were in the same situation as me, what would you tell her to do? She will for sure do whatever I say...so I need your thoughts. Should I be selfish and just say the Planet Ocean in case we were to break up in the coming year or two? That way I would have a nice watch regardless....or should I go with the boobs as well....they're boobs! **BTW Our relationship is great, we have absolutely no thoughts of breaking up in the near future, but it is of course still a possibility.

Some info of interest:
1. We've been dating for about 14 months.
2. She's currently a 34B, very, very lean.
3. The plastic surgeon who would be performing the procedure, is running a cash special of $3000 flat for implants as he's hurting for business. That's about $1500 off his price last year.
4. I can get a Planet Ocean for $2700 out the door from an authorized dealer brand new.

What do you guys think?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally would go for the watch. Unless you want the boobs.

Personally I've never found fake boobs to be attractive, and if you've managed 14 months without dumping her mini-mammaries then why get her to undergo dangerous sugery? Not to mention the fact that you're sowing seeds of doubt by saying she's not good enough as she is, thats a can of worms in its self.

Also when she leaves you've just gifted the next guy some mega-****. If you get the watch then you still have a couple of grand on your wrist and she's the one feeling bitter.

If you play it right, you could even dump her and tell her that if she'd had the implants something would have been different. It'll crush her self esteem so much that she will only date fat guys for the rest of her life.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think your life seems very, very pathetic.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
I think your life seems very, very pathetic.

Originally Posted by hamish5178
Tell her to take that 3 grand and buy some ******* therapy, and cancel her subscription to Cosmo.

ffffuuuu.gif

these

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, no, I think you got the wrong impression here. I've never said anything about her 'needing' boobs, I've just stated I would be fine if she got them.

1. She's wanted the boobs for a while now. That's completely HER decision, not mine.

2. I've just bought her a lot of things over the past 14 months and even let her stay with me rent free for a couple months. She claims she 'wants to pay me back for everything I've done'. I'm not asking her for these things at all.

She views it as they're both 'gifts' for me. The watch, of course is awesome, but she views the boobs as also being a gift to me and she wants me to pick. I was originally wanting the watch for sure, as I see NOTHING wrong with her appearance, but sort of thought that makes me seem selfish? IDK....

I have in no way said anything negative about her appearance nor said I deserve anything. This is entirely her decision, I'm just asking what you would do in my shoes.

hamish5178

Reaction score
It's not about you, it's about the fact that you're dating a bimbo (no offense).

edit: Not to be too harsh, but how do you feel about the fact that your significant other is so insecure and wrapped up in meaningless, cultural nonsense that she feels the need to undergo expensive and completely unnecessary surgery?

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having her buy you the watch makes so much more sense on so many levels. I would go with the boobs.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Boobs.

**** the haters, you'll have some tigole bitties to play with.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hamish5178
It's not about you, it's about the fact that you're dating a bimbo (no offense).

edit: Not to be too harsh, but how do you feel about the fact that your significant other is so insecure and wrapped up in meaningless, cultural nonsense that she feels the need to undergo expensive and completely unnecessary surgery?

You know, not put so harshly, I've seriously questioned this before. Don't get me wrong, she's very beautiful and does fitness competitions (heavily in the gym all the time), but I've wanted to just seriously be like 'what the hell are you thinking?' Everytime I've mentioned something before though, it seems that she just gets pissed off at me and claims it's something she REALLY wants, etc, etc.

Haha, I guess this is about to turn into the 'why she shouldn't get boobs' thread.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It obviously depends on how you like the look and feel of fake boobs. I personally don't like it. So I would rather have a 34A than a fake 34D. And starting at 34B isn't that shabby, especially on a lean girl. But that's just my opinion.

I also would not want a watch. I'd just get some sweet suits.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chick does NOT sound smart!!! Boobs or a watch?? Bim!!
No offense!

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
And starting at 34B isn't that shabby, especially on a lean girl.

This is true, actually. 34B can look quite big on certain frames. I dated a tiny girl once (5'1, very thin) with 34Bs, and they looked enormous on her. Really depends on the chick. Some wear Bs well; others need more. If your chick is lean, 34B might actually be enough. Skinny girls also don't handle big fake boobs all that well; they don't have enough excess flesh to hold the boobs without pulling/stretching in a very unsightly manner.

I realize I'm contradicting my previous opinion on this issue (though I'd still go boobs over watch if it's a binary choice).

Milpool

Reaction score
Tell her neither. . . a little vacation for the two of you would be your preference. That way she doesn't see you as selfish (watch) or dissatisfied with her appearance (boobs).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads