• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: The 50% sale racks at Saks (mainline) are back!

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
Chicago (Mich Ave)

update: EG soldout (not one pair left) @Chicago Saks

I called a little after that time and in size 12 they had EG spectators and the Shannon boots with the
suede uppers. Neither one is really my cup of tea.

BTW, if you want Chestnut Grants, just breakdown and buy mine.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EdenResident
Didn't even bother to check Saks at Tysons. They never have anything.

QFT (quoted for truth)

rlschwart

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
Maybe......just maybe......
.....but how about a purnt pine/brown Canterbury spec....
devil.gif

Regards.
PS. Dammit..no double monks anywhere!

I believe the Beverly Hills store has the double-monks in brown.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=127896

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For what it is worth, there is a Corneliani in US36 marked to 600 dollars (after additional 50%) at NYC Saks, there was still 2 Edward Green when I went there yesterday, 1 Zegna couture XXX, all in the US9 to US10 size range, didn't bother check larger and smaller size.

Also, for those guys in NYC, check out Barnyes New York, some RLBL knock down to 600 (though black pinestripe and such). They have an additional 33% off to 50% off on the suit floor.

Bloomingdale has some stuff too, but can't compete in price (at least not the nice stuff) to the other two.

Bergdorf Goodman only has 40% off (on suit and such, designer stuff are discounted higher), so don't bother either.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll check out the BH Sak's today and report back.

+1 on Sebastian's post. I wouldn't doubt there will be further markdowns, but I'm sure the good stuff in your size will be sold out by then. Non-SF people don't have the patience to wait further.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys, call the BH Saks - they have one pair of double monks (size 9 left) in burgundy - about $435 after shipping. There is a bunch else left in other styles.

The NYC store either does not have much or were not interested in looking.

Ask for Dennis: (great guy, very nice and helpful)

Saks
9600 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2397
(310) 275-4211

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Guys, call the BH Saks - they have one pair of double monks (size 9 left) in burgundy - about $435 after shipping. There is a bunch else left in other styles. The NYC store either does not have much or were not interested in looking. Ask for Dennis: (great guy, very nice and helpful) Saks 9600 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2397 (310) 275-4211
Couldn't you wait until I went to check it out!
musicboohoo[1].gif
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads