1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Price Drop - Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Elephant 3 - SIZE 33 - 19oz Brown Weft Denim

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by DsRyan23, Apr 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DsRyan23

DsRyan23 Senior Member

Worn less than 5 times, all of the fading you see was done with a bit of fine-grain sand paper just to bring out a bit of the indigo since they are so inky and dark, you can tell by the pockets (although I rubbed those a little too) they haven't even started truly fading at all yet - no wallet or phone fade going on.

Never washed or anything

Tagged size 34, but tapered at the best tailor shop in Raleigh to fit a size 33, check measurements

I added some photos so you can see how they were taken in. They folded the fabric over and sewed it, so they can easily be taken back out for a 34 or 35 waist if wanted. I also took more photos of the back so you can see how the waist alteration is completely unnoticable.

Hard to find a pair of these in such good shape now a days

19 oz Japanese Selvedge with brown weft

Measurements laid flat:

Waist: 33"

Thigh: 11.5"

Inseam: 36.75"

Leg opening: 7.75"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.