1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of various pre-distressed 45RPM's

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by stentman, Sep 17, 2006.

1. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 Senior member

Holy shit! Those are Adidiems 'one more stripe, less money, I love free market economy'

they are actually vision street wear duane peter's lo tops.

nice skate shoes. not cheap adidas

cultpop..those are really good and have some nut-space. good job.

thanks.

not all my jeans are painted on.

2. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

where do you actually get those 45rpm? rakuten??

3. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

where do you actually get those 45rpm? rakuten??

They have two (or 3) stores in NYC

4. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

all the sorahiko's come predistressed also. i still think the umii's that i posted were amazing predistressed jeans. i don't know why you guys are bagging on him so hard- he's just trying to help out by posting pics.

5. drake

drake Senior member

Seriously, the pictures are nice! If I lived in NY I know I would be too tempted not to buy them (bespoke, well as close to bespoke as you can get, jeans get me all excited).
    all the sorahiko's come predistressed also. i still think the umii's that i posted were amazing predistressed jeans. i don't know why you guys are bagging on him so hard- he's just trying to help out by posting pics.