• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have just sent out an email to our list subscribers which has an Edward & James offer code - please see the web version of the email or my approximation below (and feel free to subscribe via the website if you haven't already).

f61b7fac-2909-41cb-867f-d859f681835e.jpg
View attachment 1253178
View attachment 1253179
Edward & James

Made in collaboration with Carlos Santos we are offering four new boots this season. A toe cap boot in an exquisitely burnished tan on a Dainite sole - and it’s brogue counterpart on a ridgeway style rubber sole.

The Louis is a brogue brown grain Chelsea boot with an extended gusset which makes putting them on a little easier and gives them a stylish point of difference. Last but most certainly not least we have a brown waxed suede version of our Holcott - which we have deemed worthy of its own name: the Loman.

Please also see our post on the Trickers Thread for a Trickers Update

looking at some of these..
z333 last???.......can u elaborate on fit?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the enquiry, they are made by Carlos Santos - and this is their last number. If you have extensive knowledge of Carlos Santos lasts this information will no doubt help. In case you don't I had better elaborate! Fortunately it is quite a simple matters since in our experience the z333 last fits true to size. I have tried these boots in my own size (10 medium/F UK) and they fit wonderfully.

As ever, delighted to help further if we can.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I am personally very pleased with these two new additions to our Edward and James Prinicipal Range.

The Alex (left) has been made on our own last and developed via a manufacturer whom we have a long term relationship (John Spencer). We tested them in-house on the third general of the family to be involed in the business. They fit well, and we think the resulting shoe is stunning.

The Leadon (right) was developed and made with Barker shoes - and again we are delighted with the result. A slightly more rounded last than the Alex, in the traditional toe cap Oxford pattern - the subtle small punching lifts the appearance of the shoe so whilst it is still very much a formal shoe, it avoids being too plain.

We have a number of existing popular Oxfords in our range - the Newman, the John and the Kensington, and we consider these two will be popular new additions.

Mike

Immorta

Reaction score
Which Carmina last fits similar to Carlos Santos 234 and 387? Also, do you recommend purchasing the same size for Carmina and Carlos Santos (or 0.5 size up for Carmina)? I am looking to purchase a pair of oxford shoes. Thank you.

Ksantoshh

Reaction score
View attachment 1256929

I am personally very pleased with these two new additions to our Edward and James Prinicipal Range.

The Alex (left) has been made on our own last and developed via a manufacturer whom we have a long term relationship (John Spencer). We tested them in-house on the third general of the family to be involed in the business. They fit well, and we think the resulting shoe is stunning.

The Leadon (right) was developed and made with Barker shoes - and again we are delighted with the result. A slightly more rounded last than the Alex, in the traditional toe cap Oxford pattern - the subtle small punching lifts the appearance of the shoe so whilst it is still very much a formal shoe, it avoids being too plain.

We have a number of existing popular Oxfords in our range - the Newman, the John and the Kensington, and we consider these two will be popular new additions.

Mike
Hello, Can you please advise when are the black Friday sales starting?

Regards

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear @Ksantoshh

Thanks for your message. We will announce the start of our Black Friday sales via the website, the StyleForum (of course) and via our email list (you can subscribe via our home page).

Kind Regards

Mike

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike

I just saw a shoe on sale....Trickers.... are they returnable as well if need be?... didnt know if sale shoes can be returned?.....

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you having black friday sales?
Yes - please subscribe to our newsletter or watch this thread for announcements!

Thank you for your interest.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got these nice Carlos Santos Chelseas in just the other day! Lovely presentation with all the goodies in the box (shoehorn, trees, polish). Thanks @pediwear. Really excellent value and service.

View attachment 1283737
wow they do look amazing. Thanks for you kinds words, these really are appreciated by our team and thanks for sharing the image - can we share on Instagram?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads