• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul Stuart Sales

Mr Checks

Reaction score
Just pointing out that this is a really unfair thread to those of us who neither have PS, nor a PS sale, within 700 miles

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Further reduction already started on suits & sport jacket as of today. For example, the Italian made Stuart Choice suits were $500 now $450. There may be more discounts on everything tomorrow as it will be the last day.

tgfny

Reaction score
Any Stuart's Choice suits in 39 or 40R?
There was better selection in the smaller sizes, but didn't study as I'm a 42L. Did look enviously at the quantity of suits there though.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try to go again in the morning. Probably will be a wasted trip but who knows. Let me know if you want me to look for anything.

tgfny

Reaction score
my haul. slip ons. lace ups. slippers. boots. I am long the middle pair. Why yes we do have brown shoes. And before I get any smartazz comments, yes, I did shoot that zebra.

mussel

Reaction score
Holy Sh.t. My jaw dropped to the floor. How many pairs did you pay for $180/pair? $100/pair? tgfny, I'd like to see pix of your build-in you mentioned in another related thread. You definitely need at least a couple of this shoe drawer. Each holds 27 pairs:

tgfny

Reaction score
Holy Sh.t. Â My jaw dropped to the floor. How many pairs did you pay for $180/pair? Â $100/pair? tgfny, I'd like to see pix of your build-in you mentioned in another related thread. You definitely need at least a couple of this shoe drawer. Â Each holds 27 pairs:
Have em, but don't know how to get it small enough to have image shack hosting. How do I get it smaller?

mussel

Reaction score
Every photo software has editing tool where you can reduce the size, resolution and/or quality of the picture to get the file smaller enough for Imageshack.

mussel

Reaction score
Yes, you can with Microsoft Picture It.  Open the file with MS PI, under File choose "save as", a "save as" dialog box will pop up, at the bottom of the box choose  JPEG file under "save as type" and to the right click on "option", an "option" dialog box will appear and you can choose a smaller size under "image dimension."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads