On the web; bespoke-shoes.com, now available!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by J.P. Myhre, Jun 8, 2006.

1. J.P. Myhre

J.P. Myhre Well-Known Member

Dear Gentleman,
    Some time ago, I promised to launch my website in the middle of May, but it is difficult to prodict the outcome of creating a website. Nevertheless, the website is out on the web, and I would like to take the opportunity to ask you all, to go through it and let me know what you think and feel about my angle to the trade of shoemaking. In my view, this is the only way to get better as a business and a craftsman. I will also informe you that even though the start of my RTW collection is shown, I wount be able to offer it for sale until at some point next year, but there is possible to be put on a waiting-list. Hope you enjoy it!
    http://www.bespoke-shoes.com/

2. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Very nicely designed website.

3. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

That's one seriously nice site.

It almost could get one addicted to shoes (if this were possible). [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

Hey - I live in Oslo - admittedly, I don't shop here much, but I'll certainly check this out.

5. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

Very nice website and shoes, I see that your having a shoe show in Oct in NYC. Good luck.

6. Roy

Roy Senior member

Dear Gentleman,
    Some time ago, I promised to launch my website in the middle of May, but it is difficult to prodict the outcome of creating a website. Nevertheless, the website is out on the web, and I would like to take the opportunity to ask you all, to go through it and let me know what you think and feel about my angle to the trade of shoemaking. In my view, this is the only way to get better as a business and a craftsman. I will also informe you that even though the start of my RTW collection is shown, I wount be able to offer it for sale until at some point next year, but there is possible to be put on a waiting-list. Hope you enjoy it!

You are either in your bed or in your shoes. So it pays to invest in both.

I like that quote. I'm getting to be quite a bit of a shoe fanatic, but I make the money I spend on my shoes by selling beds.

7. janne melkersson

janne melkersson Senior member

Congrats Jan Petter,
    nice design on both the web site and on your shoes, good luck!

8. minimal

minimal Senior member

Very nice site. And WHOA, what's this? (on the "Checkpoint" page)

The Bespoke Shoe Show
    October 27th-28th, 2006
    The Algonquin Hotel, New York​

All I can say is, "Does Earnest Wear Brown", that's still the password right?

9. J.P. Myhre

J.P. Myhre Well-Known Member

Dear Gentlemen,
    I am glad you enjoyed my new website. To "Minimal", I can´t understand how you figured that password out, it was suppose to be a secret followed by the invitation. Anyway, the password is hereby officially declared as; "Does Ernest Wear Brown". PS.: Do not forget to send the e-mail to confirm your attendance to the October reception!

10. realbespoke

realbespoke Member

Dear Gentleman,

Website looks great. I would like to talk with you about wholesale trade business in the USA
    www.marlonaustin.com:)