• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On the web; bespoke-shoes.com, now available!

J.P. Myhre

Reaction score
Dear Gentleman,
Some time ago, I promised to launch my website in the middle of May, but it is difficult to prodict the outcome of creating a website. Nevertheless, the website is out on the web, and I would like to take the opportunity to ask you all, to go through it and let me know what you think and feel about my angle to the trade of shoemaking. In my view, this is the only way to get better as a business and a craftsman. I will also informe you that even though the start of my RTW collection is shown, I wount be able to offer it for sale until at some point next year, but there is possible to be put on a waiting-list. Hope you enjoy it!
http://www.bespoke-shoes.com/

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Very nicely designed website.

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That's one seriously nice site.

It almost could get one addicted to shoes (if this were possible).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey - I live in Oslo - admittedly, I don't shop here much, but I'll certainly check this out.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Very nice website and shoes, I see that your having a shoe show in Oct in NYC. Good luck.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J.P. Myhre
Dear Gentleman,
Some time ago, I promised to launch my website in the middle of May, but it is difficult to prodict the outcome of creating a website. Nevertheless, the website is out on the web, and I would like to take the opportunity to ask you all, to go through it and let me know what you think and feel about my angle to the trade of shoemaking. In my view, this is the only way to get better as a business and a craftsman. I will also informe you that even though the start of my RTW collection is shown, I wount be able to offer it for sale until at some point next year, but there is possible to be put on a waiting-list. Hope you enjoy it!

You are either in your bed or in your shoes. So it pays to invest in both.

I like that quote. I'm getting to be quite a bit of a shoe fanatic, but I make the money I spend on my shoes by selling beds.

janne melkersson

Reaction score
Congrats Jan Petter,
nice design on both the web site and on your shoes, good luck!

minimal

Reaction score
Very nice site. And WHOA, what's this? (on the "Checkpoint" page)

The Bespoke Shoe Show
October 27th-28th, 2006
The Algonquin Hotel, New York​

All I can say is, "Does Earnest Wear Brown", that's still the password right?

J.P. Myhre

Reaction score
Dear Gentlemen,
I am glad you enjoyed my new website. To "Minimal", I can´t understand how you figured that password out, it was suppose to be a secret followed by the invitation. Anyway, the password is hereby officially declared as; "Does Ernest Wear Brown". PS.: Do not forget to send the e-mail to confirm your attendance to the October reception!

realbespoke

Reaction score
Originally Posted by J.P. Myhre
Dear Gentleman,

Website looks great. I would like to talk with you about wholesale trade business in the USA
www.marlonaustin.com:)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads