• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willsw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
2008-05-17DSC_0284_edited-1.jpg

These pants look a bit too full for that much stacking. It's more like excessive break. If the pants were cut more like your blue Prada pants (May 15th) it could work, since the Kiton cotton seems thicker than the Prada.

I hope you don't mind my posting your picture.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kitonbrioni lookin like he wearin yohji jeans in that picture

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you know what i am thinking...me, kunk, superbobo, kitonbrioni, Uncontrol would make for an awesome oddball version of Ocean's Eleven. let's see we got 5 so far gotta fill up 6 more slots let's see who else is up to the task...if i had the funding and studio support and you guys were willing i seriously wanna make a movie version of this. except it's gonna be on some jack black/mos def subversive ****

it don't take Nan-cy Drew to see that I'm a damn G!

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha good one

i've never seen that...for a second i glanced at the pic and thought it was league of extraordinary gentlemen until i saw ben stiller. if it was LXG i woulda hurled something at you, my god what has sean connery become

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh that was the only thing he's done well in the past 10 years...you're the man now dog

edit: that site is annoying as hell

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I feel like I can't not make some sort of comment on that Uncontrol outfit...

In all honesty, the fit itself is ridiculous. But I was momentarily undecided on that point simply because I like one element: the shirt. The jacket and pants matching thing make you look like you made your clothes out of some rather tasteless drapes and inexplicably chose brass as the most suitable button colour. So losing the jacket, I think, is immediately a step up, or switching to black skinny jeans of some sort. Someone said fit wasn't really a part of the idea, but the fact that those pants are flares just destroys any hope of taking them the least bit seriously. Pair them with a point-collared white shirt and you could audition for saturday night fever. Which is another point in favour of the skinny jeans. I really like the shirt though, and I like that you're able to do something androgynous, which I would encourage you to continue because it's a very interesting angle that few take, and many who do stray too far into dramatics / cheesiness / "goth".

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stormy Kromer wax cap vintage denim shirtjacket (amazingly heavy and stiff. Might be homemade since theres no tags, and some seams are a bit all over the place) Gant poplin bd shirt carhartt b11 NB 574
P5150021.jpg
P5150025.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lindeberg tux jacket
dior corduroy shirt
dior mij 21cm
dior sneakers

photo-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy