• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Another try at wearing cardigans Harris Tweed sportcoat J. Crew cardigan, tie WW Chan shirt Kent Wang pocket square Central watchstrap Kent Wang glass cuff links (discontinued)

kallun

Reaction score
Raw edge waffle knit L/S
Mandarina Duck scarf
Rick Owens jeans
Fendi cordovan shoes
raw-edge-ls-ro-mandarina-duck-scarf-fendi-shoes.jpg

nyc_gaucho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
That's a long-standing tradition. It's been that way at least since the pastoral movement in the 19th century, but probably goes a lot farther back than that.

well, i hope they were more honest about their motives, back then...paying homage?...please...more likely, just a poor attempt at trying to siphon off some blue-collar steez...

like a wise man once said...if you ain't FROM da ghetto, stay da **** OUT da ghetto!

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang

Looks incredible. I copped this same cardigan at the outlet last night for only $30.00 and the fit is really good. It's a bit heavier which I like for winter and darker than my other gray cardigan.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alan
Excuse my ignorance but colombian jacket as in a brand or the country?

Country, yeah. I nabbed it on ebay, no brand name, but it fits really well and keeps the wet and the wind out.

kali77

Reaction score
KMW 1950
Jantzen Shirt
Suede Belt
Suede Chukkas
Maui Jim Glasses

IMG_1009.jpg

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDC
This is my meager attempt at fitting in a little more here. I don't normally have the opportunity, nor the financial means to 'dress up' as often as I'd like. Feel free to critique (as if it needed saying), as I really haven't much experience in this realm of fashion. I'm sure some wont like the cut-off leather gloves (I'd rather they be driving gloves) or the denim length but I've got to throw people off just a little, you know?

It's literally all (seriously tailored) thrift store stuff, save for the J. Lindeberg denim (which needs a proper hemming). Sorry for the gimoungous pix.
DSCN0113.jpg
DSCN0110_1.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg
DSCN0116.jpg

i love everything about this
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kali77
KMW 1950 Jantzen Shirt Suede Belt Suede Chukkas Maui Jim Glasses
Am I missing some irony here or do America fellas really think a stance and sunglasses like this are cool?. The clothes aside (which are ok) it's all abit American Jock let me beat you down and slap you with a wet towel.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Veronique Branquinho Sweatshirt from American Rag (Can't read brand label) Acne Max Cash Surplus Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads