(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

yea, the local B&M always carries the Italian range knitwear...this one is about 2 years old. When you're back in town lemme know if you want to go there and I can give you their info or we can cruise together, holding hands.
    Sounds like a plan. Be back to your waiting arms mid-December. [​IMG]

2. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

CDC, it's very interesting. That's a wicked coat, I love it. But I don't know how I feel about the denim...feels a little top-heavy, but then again I am one of few non-skinny-denim dudes here. Loving the coat/vest/tie, though.

Rye, for the same reason I really like that fit, because it's casual and relaxed and I feel like it's the right way to wear relaxed jeans.

Smart, solid as usual.

3. migo

migo Senior member

finally cold enough to put on a sweater...except I chose my new AA cardigan...how's it lookin? The shirt's slightly large, haven't taken it to the tailor yet but the cardigan suppressed it enough. I think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, DC is rainy as CRAP today...I had my marmot ski shell on when I went outside

4. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

CDC, your fit is killer

[​IMG]

skull
    skull
    f+b

5. Chris.

Chris. Senior member

ann demeulemeester cardigan / tank / necklaces
    0044 jeans
    ymc boots

[​IMG]

jean detail:

[​IMG]

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

I ,for one, find jet's denim leg warmers to be a sexy, MASCULINE addition to his current Thurston Howell lll - meets -L. A. style.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Wanted to give the RRL's some more daylight. [​IMG] MJK Who MJK RRL Frye

8. itskub

itskub Senior member

id be willing to take pics a bit more often if there was atleast some natural lighting in our dorm (but no theres only a kitchen light). plus im usually much more casually dressed (dressed up for a party in our dorm a few weeks ago, the tie is dark blue with a goldish crown stitching-). i wear this cashmere zipup every other day. [​IMG](thrifted red sweater, cant wear this more then once every few weeks .the boots are CT chelsea's.[​IMG] ) [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] and today, found a $2 thrifted knit tie which happened to match my shirt. [​IMG]

9. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

channeling my inner bogan today.

[​IMG]

red wing 1914
    samurai s5000bk
    tanner belt
    suffocation t
    skull western
    georg jensen ring

10. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Brioni sportscoat
    Borrelli shirt
    Large cent cufflinks
    Valentini corduroys
    TB belt
    Pantherella socks
    Prada bluchers

11. Aries

Aries Senior member

Whodini, that outfit looks superb..perfect fit on everything, particularly the MJK stuff.

12. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

13. nyc_gaucho

nyc_gaucho Senior member

Figured I'd toss it in: I liked that look. Yes, I have beef with the jeans, but the overall look is not bad at all: the jacket is pretty nice. I do a lot of things day-to-day that keep me from being able to wear 'good' proper stylish wear, and end up trying to pull off similar looks that look halfway decent.

OT: so............ (glances at the boots)............what do you ride?[​IMG]

thanks, lude...yeah...i have beef with the jeans, myself...but, they're my only pair of jeans that even remotely fits me (lost a bunch of weight recently) and also goes well with the fake timbos (which i needed to wear that day)...and plus, i was itching to see what kind of reaction they'd get here [​IMG]

i ride a '99 hd sportster...yourself?

and, nice purchase on those volcoms...if you said they were skulls, i would've believed it, from those pics...

I like the black Red Wings. I've been eyeing RW's for some time now but I've never seen them done right. I generally dig the working class, vintage Americana vibe but then every time I see someone with Red Wings, it's always a careless affair, and it looks more like simply an alternative to their tan Timberlands (which were also cool, pre-hip hop) than a style-conscious recognition or tribute to old-school working class clothing.

not at all directed at you, cdc...but, i hear this a lot on these style websites...of people paying tribute or homage to the working class...but, i wonder what kind of tribute is being made when, at the same time, deliberate measures are taken to make damn sure that nobody (nobody important, anyway) actually makes the mistake of thinking that they actually are working class

and, chris...your outfit is fascinating, as always...but EAT!!!...seriously...your stuff will look even better with a little more meat on your bones

14. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

It's been raining for over 72 hours non-stop in Baltimore, I'm depressed. Tonight I saw She Wants Revenge and Kenna downtown and then went to my had way too much to drink apparently [​IMG]

15. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

not at all directed at you, cdc...but, i hear this a lot on these style websites...of people paying tribute or homage to the working class...but, i wonder what kind of tribute is being made when, at the same time, deliberate measures are taken to make damn sure that nobody (nobody important, anyway) actually makes the mistake of thinking that they actually are working class

That's a long-standing tradition. It's been that way at least since the pastoral movement in the 19th century, but probably goes a lot farther back than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.