• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
meadowjr5.jpg
borsalino woolrich engineered garments sugar cane alden frost river

Awesome. Tell me about your frost river bag, and show me better pictures
teacha.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sander
Good outfit, I especially like the shoes. Googled Marimekko quickly, seems like an interesting brand. Could you tell us a little more of the shoes and/or take some more shots? I really like them.
Thanks. Marimekko is probably the most renowned Finnish designer at the moment. Most of her work is in home interior but her bags sell really well. I'll put more pictures of the shoes up later. If you didn't figure it out, they are by opening ceremony and are part of the F/W 08 collection.
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Really like those shoes stazy. I'd let them put a razor to my throat too.
Why thank you.

Reaction score
^ I like your hair, LL.
Originally Posted by robin
Nice. Have you seen those EG cord vests on ebay right now?
I just peeped them. I would procure if it wouldn't be redundant----the sunforger cloth on my WWM one seems a bit more practical. I got mine for a tad cheaper (from yoox) than that jawn on eBay. I bought a pair of EG jeans from that seller, and I think they shipped out of Canada, despite claiming to be from California. No big dill, really.
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Awesome. Tell me about your frost river bag, and show me better pictures
teacha.gif

Lake Michigan tote. From Frost River's eBay presence. I elected not to get the leather bottom, because I plan to put it down... (the leather bottom feels a bit too luxe for such a practical bag [I realize the leather would be more durable, but it just makes it seem more femme, I mean]). I think the Huron's size may suit my needs better, but I prefer the handles of the LM. Yeah, the cloth, as mentioned elsewhere, is impregnated with wax. Looking forward to the pitter patter of little candles in nine months.
Originally Posted by JOA
What SugarCane's are those?
The natural indigo Lee repros---SC40300. Ryukyuai. I think the SC40400s (the natch hawaiis) are just a little more special.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lot of western shirt WAYWTs lately.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota

Western shirt is the new baggy chinos.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Thanks. Marimekko is probably the most renowned Finnish designer at the moment. Most of her work is in home interior but her bags sell really well.

Marimekko ain't a person, and has been around for decades. Stuff is cool though, no doubt, and has ridden the recent wave of prints back to high visibility.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Marimekko ain't a person, and has been around for decades. Stuff is cool though, no doubt, and has ridden the recent wave of prints back to high visibility.
Correct. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
confused.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
MJK
MJK
APC
A. Testoni

Very Pavlovian video. I immediately started singing, "Still D.R.E," without coercion. Scary.
Try... always.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Something's in the water.

Originally Posted by Surfrider
I think the cuffs on your pants are too tall, and I'm "meh" about the shoes. Other than those two nitpicks, I think this looks solid.

Thanks. The boots are Chippewa Engineers, you can't see them well in the pics. Still undecided on the cuffs, but they work.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
BoO x Acne x OC x Marimekko
img1459tr8.jpg
img1460st6.jpg
img1447rr4.jpg

******* killed it Where did you get that BoO shirt? How did you size it? Same with the jeans. What acne cut is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics