• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no name hat
Filson wool vest
Tenderloin denim jacket
no name flannel bd
carhartt
LL Bean
bean2.jpg

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^
smile.gif
. I have the same Carhartt in Tan. Feeling the whole vibe, nice palette of textures and colors.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Paul Smith eyes Paul Smith shirt Paul Smith belt Paul Smith socks Paul Smith "pitney" shoes Thick as Thieves pow trou Longines regulateur watch
91008picew3.jpg

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gs, i love that look. that shirt and those shoes are amazing, may i ask where you got your hands on them?

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
^^ thanks, shirt and shoes are from Paul Smith store in LA over the weekend

i am assuming they take phone orders? i have only found one store with a decent collection of paul smith, but even they lack a huge variety...

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
yes, but you'll have to know what you want. That's easy for shoes since they have names, but not so easy for clothes. there's also the US online store at www.paulsmith.co.uk which has really good service, they ship same or next day via 2 day fedex

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
yes, but you'll have to know what you want. That's easy for shoes since they have names, but not so easy for clothes. there's also the US online store at www.paulsmith.co.uk which has really good service, they ship same or next day via 2 day fedex

thanks, chicago just seems to be lacking sometimes, but i do know where i can grab ps socks on sale all the time. god bless lincoln park frat boys who don't know any better!!!

freelance robotics

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
no name hat
Filson wool vest
Tenderloin denim jacket
no name flannel bd
carhartt
LL Bean
bean2.jpg

Bobo, how's the quality on Bean's shoes? I noticed you have a couple different pairs. I like the styling on the rustic dress oxfords, but I don't want to get something that's gonna fall apart in a year, like my Minnetonkas did.

brimley

Reaction score
Great vest, Bobo. GS, whole look is perfect. Is there anything to know concerning the PS shirts (ie, sizing between lines, etc?) Really dig the fit and the button/placket detail.

wiru

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
Great vest, Bobo.

+1 had my eye on a filson vest for a while, i think these last couple fits sealed the deal

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
yea the buttons/placket is the best thing about it...and there's cool red stitching in various places that gives it some personality.

regarding PS shirt sizing...it varies. Some shirts I'm a med, some I'm a small. In general a small shirt has a 15" neck, 20" across chest, 18.5" across torso, and long sleeves are about a 35. But I have med shirts with the same specs as well. This is for mainline and PS. The London shirts are cut fuller tho there is a slimfit version of London but I don't have any from there.

The unstylish

Reaction score
1221066162-1.jpg

Woven: Tailorbyrd
Tie: Lova
Jeans: earnest sewn
Boots: Cole Haan
Vintage belt

1221066163.jpg

Woven: Tailorbyrd
Tie: Lova

1221066163-1.jpg

Boots Cole Haan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads