1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

sorry, its actually caressing boys frequently [​IMG]

Thanks chrono... the detroit cut fits you better then me I guess... is it skinnier than the "berlin" cut? Tried on last seasons detroit (waxed sort of black) in a 32/34 today and even with the 32 with which the waist was a bit too tight, the calf and leg opening were too skinny. 50% off also... gah

where2kop?

2. davo10375

davo10375 Senior member

A store called Zekka in perth... google them for the email not sure if they will ship out or anything though. Don't have an online store either... fair amount of shits 50% off by RO/Raf/Undercover/CDG-shirt at the moment.

3. Nouveau Pauvre

^ It seems that the economy is raping the "recession-proof (high-end niche)" stores too. Even Atelier is doing 40 per cent off.

4. davo10375

davo10375 Senior member

Store is doing alright I think obviously its not very busy though due to location and its a small store anyway... has a great and always busy coffee place attatched as part of it which probably helps to.

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

sorry, its actually caressing boys frequently [​IMG]

Thanks chrono... the detroit cut fits you better then me I guess... is it skinnier than the "berlin" cut? Tried on last seasons detroit (waxed sort of black) in a 32/34 today and even with the 32 with which the waist was a bit too tight, the calf and leg opening were too skinny. 50% off also... gah

Detroits are much skinnier than berlin. I had a pair of berlins for a bit but the cut just didn't suit me. Drkshdw jeans i see fit differently based on the season and wash. These are a size 30 and fit me pretty well albeit tight. I've also seen measurements on 31s that looks like 29s so i'd say it's a must try thing or at least have measurements.

6. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

LPSS overcoat
    BR scarf
    NM gloves
    Brioni sweater
    Kiton pant
    NM belt
    Olathe boots
    Zegna socks
    Burberry cologne
    GP watch

7. jet

jet Senior member

^ It seems that the economy is raping the "recession-proof (high-end niche)" stores too. Even Atelier is doing 40 per cent off.

Atelier always does 40 off, they just never put any good shit on sale just garbage japanese labels (and I don't mean yy).

8. Nouveau Pauvre

Atelier always does 40 off, they just never put any good shit on sale just garbage japanese labels (and I don't mean yy).
    haha. Do you mean like Julius? Because i would do horrible, ungodly things for a Julius leather. Also not really my steez, but Miharayasuhiro is pretty cool, also KK Attachment. And the more streetwear brands like N (n) and Undercover. lol. Namedropping FTW!

9. jet

jet Senior member

I hate all that shit but the most unpopular stuff they put on sale yet.

carol christian poellsmoker, carpe (rip), luc, and ma+ don't go on sale along with select pieces from other lines

10. Sleazy P

Sleazy P Member

man, kitonbrionis winter outfits are ridiculous.

11. hossoso

hossoso Senior member

You don't like it, the kitonbriony?

12. DBoon

DBoon Senior member

13. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

whatcha smokin there? i have quite the humidor and collection myself [​IMG]
    -Cohiba Siglo II

Back to Topic

Temp - 21c, sunny & nice
    Days Agenda - Tuesday, meetings, lunch with MD & dinner with friends

After a long day at the office & dinner - no cigar tonight..
    [​IMG]

Car coat Muji
    Suit Herringbone
    Shirt Herringbone
    Tie Muji
    Socks Pantharella
    F/wear\t- C&J Hand Grades on 337 last "Belgrave"
    Bag Prada
    PS Kent Wang
    Pen Delta
    Cuff links dreaded silk knots in navy, but they are great as they make no noise as I tap away on my MacAir (that aluminium..)
    Watch IWC BIG Pilot
    Tie-clip Bottega Veneta
    Frames Rayban pre Luxotica buy-out - 1996 with light amber transition lense (for total manouche effect)
    Odeur\tKiehls

SAD DAY AS HERRINGBONE HAS GONE INTO RECEIVERSHIP!!! I hear Henry Bucks & Harrolds are also suffering.. My support goes to Ethan..

14. JO3B

JO3B Senior member

[​IMG] don't really know how i feel about this. i love the jeans but i don' know about the double cuff. anyway EG Bedford Walmart Flannel Wearhouse Crockett & Jones EDIT: [​IMG] I beanied up, tucked in, and pocket squared

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

-Cohiba Siglo II

To smoke great Cubans without breaking the law... [​IMG]

16. Nouveau Pauvre

don't really know how i feel about this. i love the jeans but i don' know about the double cuff. anyway

EG Bedford
    Walmart Flannel
    Wearhouse
    Crockett & Jones

Fuck the sartorialist: this is workwear done right. I think it's great, authentic without looking forced.

17. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Fuck the sartorialist: this is workwear done right. I think it's great, authentic without looking forced.
    except the feet. The C&J shoes seem too delicate with the rest of the gear, in my slanty eyes anyways the double cuff is screaming for some chunky boots to go under it

18. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

Yeah the shoes, despite being very nice looking shoes from what I can tell, need to be replaced with something more appropriate. Red Wings are the obvious choice unless you want to go full out on duck boots or something. The rest looks great though.

Also, oh my god you wore wal-mart with engineered garments and you looked good doing it... truly this is the end of days...

(really good joke opportunity right here for people who don't like EG)

19. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

Yeah, imagine how authentic and good it could look without the EG. [​IMG]

20. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

Yeah, imagine how authentic and good it could look without the EG. [​IMG]

You're doing really well here on styleforum, what with dressing better and acheiving that ivy-style look you're going for. I'm big on east coast prep too! But let's get you an account on some kind of jokeforum, and get you some help with that, ok? Haha sorry [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.