• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyboy0788

Reaction score
bought a prps jeans from mauro yesterday. can somebody tell me how it works with the duty? I have to pay more right? how much? im from germany.

greetings

michaelp123

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this SS '09 Band of Outsiders Nylon Jacket is out? You guys like? Who should I check with in LA?

d2ff93920f07bfc74f6c04c1349685f7.jpg

vs this APC Jacket:

7e73753b8db2d0aeaebaca044a84ead5.jpg

I'm thinking I need a new light jacket for spring, that could be dressed up a little, with a skinny tie.

wang.

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the blazer/sportcoat/suit jacket (I personally prefer a wool suit jacket for a smoother look) + graphic tee, with jeans look? I know most of you guys hate on graphic tees, but I think they can look quite unique if matched with the right jacket. I usually go to clubs and parties with my Barneys (dark brown, light brown stripes) or Prada (black, grey stripes) suit jacket, and a lightly-colored Monarchy shirt underneath.

wang.

Reaction score
Oh, and why do you guys hate on R&R, Diesel, 7, etc.? Too mainstream or what?

Sorry, I'm new.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wang.
What do you guys think of the blazer/sportcoat/suit jacket (I personally prefer a wool suit jacket for a smoother look) + graphic tee, with jeans look? I know most of you guys hate on graphic tees, but I think they can look quite unique if matched with the right jacket. I usually go to clubs and parties with my Barneys (dark brown, light brown stripes) or Prada (black, grey stripes) suit jacket, and a lightly-colored Monarchy shirt underneath.
You're right, it's not mainstream at all. Oh, wait:
1158716839926925_file.jpg

Originally Posted by wang.
Oh, and why do you guys hate on R&R, Diesel, 7, etc.? Too mainstream or what?

Sorry, I'm new.

Do some googling.

wang.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
You're right, it's not mainstream at all. Oh, wait:
1158716839926925_file.jpg

Do some googling.

Okay, point taken with the graphic tee + jacket thing.

I'm doing some googling on R&R, and not really getting anything...? What am I supposed to be looking for?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at some pants on Yoox. I'm looking for size 28... is this equivalent to suit size 34 US/44 EU?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for smoked MOP buttons for shirts? What size are the normal buttons, what size are collar buttons?

KaiserSose

Reaction score
Anyone know what retailers sell BoO in NYC? What about Rag & Bone or EG? I need to figure out my fits for these so even if they are not having a sale it would be cool to know what locations.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KaiserSose
Anyone know what retailers sell BoO in NYC? What about Rag & Bone or EG? I need to figure out my fits for these so even if they are not having a sale it would be cool to know what locations.
Barney's? Odin? I'm not sure who stocks EG though.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bapelolol
how fixable is this scratch.. can it be easily covered or not

2ba0_1.JPG

I'm no expert but it might be fixed with sanding and then heavy polish. You could ask on MC.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dreadfultimes.jpg
Anyone seen this shirt in real life? Does it have a worn in look? I'm a big fan of shirts that look like they have been worn to ****. Its $64 dollars though, I would cop this at 50% off quote from the site: "Special Rogues Gallery Vintage Re-Issue T-Shirt. Each authentic reclaimed piece is custom dyed, hand-printed, and finished in our Portland Maine workshop. No two are alike." http://roguesgallery.com/store/index...roducts_id=745

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads