• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like James Dean more than most people, but I don't get this:

What's the obsessive interest lately in his red windbreaker jacket? It didn't look that great, and I'm thinking it's only catching trend due to the fact that 'the Dean' wore one....

CYANure

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive bought those shoes a while ago and I can't remember the exact name. Can you help me ? Here is a picture : Thanks. Bye.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
I like James Dean more than most people, but I don't get this: What's the obsessive interest lately in his red windbreaker jacket? It didn't look that great, and I'm thinking it's only catching trend due to the fact that 'the Dean' wore one....
I don't think it's anything "lately" nor would I say it's a "catching trend;"it's always been around. People aren't interested in it because they want to be James Dean, rather, it's a good use of a pop of color to an ordinary fit. No one would give it a second thought if it were navy/black/grey/etc. I'd also prefer to see it than all the cliche leather jackets worn by guys trying to emulate some 1950s biker movies.

CYANure

Reaction score
Originally Posted by soundsgood
they're indoor soccer shoes -- I think mercurials. try soccer.com or worldsoccershop.com.

Mhhhhmmm no this isn't Mercurials shoes.
I can't remember the exact name. Ive bought those shoes in a COURIR in France.
Im looking for the exact name because I want to sell them on Ebay.

If anyone have an idea, let me know.

Thanks all.
Bye.

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
I'm looking for a denim jacket for under $100. Preferrebly in a sandblasted wash. It also can't be levi because my friend already has that one in raw. I checked google and couldn't find one decent (they were all outdoorsmen sites.)

marcroboy

Reaction score
First post! Question: what color of pants(other than jeans) does this shirt go with? Although the shirt has many colors, it gives off an overall "brown" color to it, I was gonna pair up some black khaki with it but a lot of people say never pair black with brown
confused.gif
2ltrnf7.jpg

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trendy Sing Sing
I'm looking for a denim jacket for under $100. Preferrebly in a sandblasted wash. It also can't be levi because my friend already has that one in raw. I checked google and couldn't find one decent (they were all outdoorsmen sites.)

Gap has a denim jacket. What size are you looking for? There's a store by me that has two KMW denim jackets at 75% off. Size large and XL only though. I don't recall the price right now.

erbs

Reaction score
How does Common Projects sizing work? How big do the Achilles/Tournament Low run? If I wear a 10 in chucks and Red Wing GTs, 10.5E in dress shoes, and 11 in Adidias/Vans, what size would I take in CPs?

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CYANure
Mhhhhmmm no this isn't Mercurials shoes.
I can't remember the exact name. Ive bought those shoes in a COURIR in France.
Im looking for the exact name because I want to sell them on Ebay.

If anyone have an idea, let me know.

Thanks all.
Bye.

I believe they're the 'Talaria' indoor football shoe.

Not sure you'll be able to get any good price for them though, mate.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erbs
How does Common Projects sizing work? How big do the Achilles/Tournament Low run? If I wear a 10 in chucks and Red Wing GTs, 10.5E in dress shoes, and 11 in Adidias/Vans, what size would I take in CPs?

Seanallen

Reaction score
Recommend me a T-Shirt brand that is a bit better than American Apparel, I'm getting tired of the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members