• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Thrifter's Trading Post

doublebucklemonk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by creampiggy
Hi doublebucklemonk, I am really sorry to hear that the shoes don't fit you. I received your shoes yesterday and they are amazing! Sanford has been my favorite AE model. I believe after a good polish they will look perfect.

Glad you like em. Don't know if you noticed, but AE is having a sale on recrafting through the end of the month. If you were planning on resoling them, now would be a great time. Thanks again for the great trade.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
How wide is the donegal tie? I'm interested, though so far I don't have anything photographed to exchange.

The tie is 3" across...

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jkidd41011
I'll be curious to see how the Burberry suit measures out.
Ok I measured it and took more pics in better light... Also listed it in B&S, but trades always considered! Measurements: Chest - 26" across, so 52" chest. Waist - 24" across, so 48" waist. Shoulder Width - 21.5" Jacket length (from bottom of collar) - 32" Shoulder length - 26" (with .5" to let out conservatively) Pants waist - 21" across (so 42" waist, with up to 3" to let out) Pants length - 29.5" - with 3" to let out (2" if cuffed)
dscn1251ogo.jpg
dscn1236a.jpg
dscn1238.jpg
dscn1241w.jpg
dscn1243w.jpg
dscn1244.jpg
dscn1245.jpg
dscn1246.jpg
dscn1249.jpg
dscn1250z.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn1251ogo.jpg Similar suit on on ebay: Note: this suit is pretty recent! Not "Burberrys'" with the knight on the horse logo... and this suit is very soft, not coarse... immaculate inside and out. 2-button, side vented, pleated pants (pleats are coming back!)

creampiggy

Reaction score
Some ties available to trade:
1001469.jpg
All Giorgio Armani.
1001470q.jpg
First is Pal Zileri The rest are Zegna The shoes of size 8.5C and 12D are still available. See my post on the first page of this thread.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by creampiggy
Some ties available to trade:

1001470q.jpg

First is Pal Zileri (on hold)
The rest are Zegna

That second to the last from the right floral Zegna is stunning....

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This w/e's haul, have to say one of the best I've had:

Ermenegildo Zegna Pants 34x29 (2" cuff with about an 1 1/2" hemmed under) 100% wool made in Italy. These look like they are brand new. (Traded)
DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

David Wood Clothiers Dress Shirt 16.5/34 measured (it's tagged 17.5/35 bit it's small on me)
DSC00252.jpg

Brooks Brothers Non Iron Dress shirt 16/35 (measures true to size)
DSC00255.jpg

Also purchased:
-Navy with dark checks Burberry's Sport Coat from Saks (my guess would be about a 40R) looks to be in almost new condition.
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=174
-Dark Grey Hugo Boss (Loro Piana) Sport coat (Tagged 42L). They could be orphaned but I didn't find any pants.

These will be posted after I take them to the cleaners due to wrinkles. If there is any immediate interest I'll take pictures.

Also found a Brooks Brothers Navy suit in a 45L and a Brooks Brother button down 17.5/35 that for right now I'm keeping for myself.

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two FS posts over on the For Sale area. Open to trades on anything.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AntiHero84
Wow, I'm happy so many people have responded to my post, but I feel I should clear up some sizing errors and give a little more details (and pics!). The Borelli jacket is not a true 42S, but rather a labeled 40R. The jacket fits me in the chest, but is too wide in the shoulders (see pic), which led me to believe it was a 42. The sleeves and hem are clearly too short, perhaps the previous owner had it shortened?... The Allen Edmonds are a 10 and more of a burgandy color, not a 9.5 and chili. Also, there are some slight imperfections in the leather, but should be fixed with a quick polish. Otherwise the shoes are brand new. I would bet they were never worn outside of the store. JACKET IS ON HOLD

Well, pics are below. Sorry for any confusion.

jacket1.jpg
jacket2.jpg

jacket3.jpg

\\[/IMG]

just so you know that is not the famous Italian company we are all familiar with. Borrelli has two Rs.
http://www.luigiborrelli.com/

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had some interest in the Burberry's Coat. I did find one small spot on the back shown in the last picture. It is not noticable unless you are looking for it. Measurements below:
Armpit: 21"
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeves: 25"
Length: 31.5"

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What im looking for: Flannel/chambray/denim workshirts, size small work pants size 30/31 also london tan coloured plain toe bluchers, size 8.5EEE I have alot of great things, including 2 nwt made in italy polo items. paul stuart, 14.5, pink spread collar with french cuffs
forsaletrade001Large.jpg
ferrangamo, white with grey tiger stripe, as well as a striped texture to the gauzey cotton. This shirt would be perfect for summer, but it doesnt fit like a small like i had hoped, its a medium sized shirt
forsaletrade006Large.jpg
vintage Churchs monk straps, about a size 9 D, chocolate brown suede. Someone had pmed me a while ago for these and now they are for trade
forsaletrade007Large.jpg
forsaletrade009Large.jpg
forsaletrade010Large.jpg
they are stunning! Hilditch and key contrast spread collar, french cuffs. This is a really nice shirt. There is a very faint yellowed stain on the pocket, about the size of a quarter, only visible upon closer inspection, i would say otherwise that this shirt has been worn once. It was probably brand new when i bought it 15.5
forsaletrade011Large.jpg
forsaletrade013Large.jpg
NWT made in italy polo, spread collar casual shirt, very nice plaid, beautiful fabric, it is very luxurious, nice dark shell buttons
forsaletrade014Large.jpg
forsaletrade017Large.jpg
ties:
forsaletrade017Large.jpg
holiday and brown, harvie and hudson, harry rosen, hilditch and key, hermes, "doghouse" 50's vintage, aquasuctum. note, the spots on the hermes are some sort of stain. I havent attempted to clean it filson tin cloth hat, 7/ 7 1/4
forsaletrade017Large.jpg
NWT, made in italy, polo wimbledon shorts, size 33 light cream
353582402.jpg
353582406.jpg

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, those are amazing shoes!
9 EU size?
do you want to trade for shoes?

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
They are marked 8.5. They are made for a montreal store, so im assuming its 8.5US size, but they fit more like a 9US Ill trade if you have anything clunky and wide, preferably pebbled
What's the name of the MTL store?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes look great, breakfasteatre. Would have thrown the whole playbook your way had they been a bit smaller...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics