• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So.. they’re just cancelling every marvel show?

I’m assuming they’re moving to the new Disney service and waiting for that time, because this season of daredevil/LC/IF were good.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
**** Disney. DD was amazing.

Doubtful they won’t reboot it. They won’t put anything that dark on Disney’s streaming service.

Ugh.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** Disney. DD was amazing.

Doubtful they won’t reboot it. They won’t put anything that dark on Disney’s streaming service.

Ugh.
I can understand them cancelling IronFist, even though this season was good and the plot lines for S3 looked great, but LukeCage/DareDevil were solid if not spectacular.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know how well the various Marvel properties have been doing. Too bad Netflix never publishes their viewship numbers.

The only ones still standing are Jessica Jones and Punisher. Have they said anything about future seasons of either? Hard to figure that JJ was doing better than Daredevil.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know how well the various Marvel properties have been doing. Too bad Netflix never publishes their viewship numbers.

The only ones still standing are Jessica Jones and Punisher. Have they said anything about future seasons of either? Hard to figure that JJ was doing better than Daredevil.
Punisher has already finished filming S2, so I'm assuming they'll release and then cancel.
Don't know the progress on JJ S3

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems likely that Disney is killing all of their Netflix shows so that they can resurrect them on their own streaming service. I can't imagine them walking away from the potential revenue of every last bit of their Marvel property, especially proven shows. I have no doubt they'll create some sort of "Disney for grown ups" type division (probably available for an additional fee) exclusively for Marvel/Star Wars content.

They're coming for all of us. The only question is how long we'll fight before the inevitable surrender...

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with ratings. Disney wants all the properties back so they can put them on their own streaming searvice and/or Hulu which they will own.

The only reason JJ and Punisher are still standing is because they have seasons in the works to be released soon. Punisher is halfway done filming for example. Once they are released you can expect them to get the ax too.

As I said **** Disney.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As I said **** Disney.

Disney hate aside, I'm not a fan of all these different content providers starting their own streaming services. There was this Golden Age where you could get all your content for like $20/month with Netflix and Hulu. Now it's going to be fragmented all over the damn place, and they're all going to try to get $10/month out of you. It's like the same crap that happened with cable all over again.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Have we talked about Runaways yet? Season 2 drops in three weeks. I found it pretty well done, capturing the youthful tone of the comics without succumbing to cheesiness. They got the look spot-on, and kind of pulled back to really establish the dynamic between the two sets of characters before any major confrontations (which pretty much happened immediately in the book). Although it’s set in the Marvel universe, I don’t recall any mention of the usual characters or events...

Random observation: one guy wears a mask identical to DC’s Sandman. (!)

Curious to see where they take this one...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads