• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deburn

Reaction score
http://shop.corterleather.com/products/summer-grab-bag

I just bought one of these. The Premium Grab Bag is already sold out, so I imagine this will soon be as well.

From their website:
Accessory Grab Bag, $18.50

-Version 1 Bottlehooks in Copper, Pewter, Red, and sample colors with included Signature Split Ring
- Bracelet two-packs in two different sizes per bag, one each Latigo and Black
- Cuffs, card holders, and small leather cases

The increasingly popular Grab Bag sale happens whenever the big crate that hold the samples, one-offs, and extra product starts overflowing.

Grab Bags contain anywhere from 1 product to a handful, and the retail value is always at least double the price (most of the time it's 3-5x!)

Grab Bags are chosen at random, get-what-you-get, and all sales are final. Full lifetime guarantee applies on all product including sample pieces, read terms for more info.

Made in New England.

InHocSignio

Reaction score
The Corner has 60% off S/S 13 for 2 days; ends July 25th. As its one of my primary go-tos for shoes, I looked and some CPs can be had for sick prices.

E.g., warm grey suede wingtips (can be worn laceless, a pair of which I personally have) marked down from $495 to $198, available in almost all sizes from 8 - 13.

Blue suede wingtips (same price, $198), available in sizes 7 - 11.

Some lucky bastard can cop the olive green derbies in size 9 (IT 42) for $189, a price I haven't seen even remotely close anywhere else.

Probably shouldn't forget the Black Tourney Highs (grey quarter panel, black suede trim, silver eyelets), which are very fairly priced at $142, available in size 9 and 11. I almost never consider the Tournaments at retail CP prices, but these are really good buy at this price.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://shop.corterleather.com/products/summer-grab-bag

I just bought one of these. The Premium Grab Bag is already sold out, so I imagine this will soon be as well.

From their website:
Accessory Grab Bag, $18.50

-Version 1 Bottlehooks in Copper, Pewter, Red, and sample colors with included Signature Split Ring
- Bracelet two-packs in two different sizes per bag, one each Latigo and Black
- Cuffs, card holders, and small leather cases

The increasingly popular Grab Bag sale happens whenever the big crate that hold the samples, one-offs, and extra product starts overflowing.

Grab Bags contain anywhere from 1 product to a handful, and the retail value is always at least double the price (most of the time it's 3-5x!)

Grab Bags are chosen at random, get-what-you-get, and all sales are final. Full lifetime guarantee applies on all product including sample pieces, read terms for more info.

Made in New England.

Man up at 6am and I still miss this

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
The "Extra" buttonhole is for a watch chain, I have a RRL jacket which has the same hole. Nice looking jacket, have two shirts coming from "Journal Standard".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads