• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here

cool_hand

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
Stopped in PS store again before dinner. BTW Sage in Aria is quite good.Â

Captoe with medallion in red. Can't remember the name. Also in black.Â

imagetlp.jpg

This going back to earlier this year, does anyone know what this style was called?

Never saw these in the UK.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cool_hand
This going back to earlier this year, does anyone know what this style was called?

Never saw these in the UK.

Pretty sure those were Burtons.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pikachoo
definitely starrs.. but from an older season i think

I think they started using that style lining early 2009.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a sz 10.5/11 US or EU 44 in sneakers, 285 in GATs. Would size 10 UK York boots be too big on me? And can I do better than Yorks for $400?

Thanks.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
I wear a sz 10.5/11 US or EU 44 in sneakers, 285 in GATs. Would size 10 UK York boots be too big on me? And can I do better than Yorks for $400?

Thanks.

Too big and you can probably do better.

cool_hand

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erdawe
Fraud Police out again!! Hold on, another company made some zip ankle boots!
Do you scout any more roper boots that were being ripped from Paul Smith's personal designs?

The service you do for the public beneficiary.
worship.gif

erdawe, you plonker - you don't know what you are talking about so until you do I suggest you keep it zipped.

Tell me these are not a ripp-off of Paul Smith, because they clearly are:

IMG_6998.jpg

Russel & Bromley shop window, September 2010

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like Ricards are back for the season, SSense has two pairs available. This might mean other colorways are coming but the suede looks good.
97l21h.jpg
24oap0i.jpg

They also got these Bogart boots.
bi7cll.jpg

ebusch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Looks like Ricards are back for the season, SSense has two pairs available. This might mean other colorways are coming but the suede looks good.
Zee and Co has Ricards in both Black and Brown. Looks like they now have a rubber sole this time around:

81027C.jpg
81028C.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ebusch
Zee and Co has Ricards in both Black and Brown. Looks like they now have a rubber sole this time around:
Ah, that's what it is. I was wondering why those looked different from mine, the sole is thicker with the Dainite.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cool_hand
Paul Smith Spring/Summer 2011 Shoes Preview The Mainline Collection is a Rock & Roll theme, there are lot's of boots in leather and suede, some full length, some ankle length. They've used gold leather quite a bit. They've introduced a few new styles. Enjoy.
Picture34.png

just wondering which model of paul smith boot is this?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I didn't even notice that it has dainite sole now. I must say, that is awesome. I really like dainite soles and it looks like every f/w season PS is putting dainite soles on his shoes, kind of like the Millers having dainite soles too and it going back with leather soles during s/s season.

They need to release the Ricards in red leather and w/ the dainite sole, insta-cop.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I prefer leather soles

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like leather too but eventually I have rubber sole put into them for comfort. Plus those dainite soles doesn't really make the Ricards that bulky or lug-ish, it is still pretty low profile and I would imagine it is still re-soleable.

I got not complaints.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
There's something entertaining about hearing steps on leather soles echoing down a hall

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads