• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where have all the deals gone?.......................

deals on what? Unfortunately your dollar doesn't help things.........

B&S still has some of the best deals one can find...........many good products from reputable sellers.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deals on what? Unfortunately your dollar doesn't help things.........

Tell me about it......................... :(

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tell me about it......................... :(

See my cross post from the Toronto thread:

Regarding the sale at the Outlet: after the kicker is applied, the Tom Ford shirts come out to $159 + tax and the RLBL shirts are $46 + tax.

That comes out to about $138US for TF and $40US for RLBL (after taxes).

Goes to show that canucks can find good deals!

deepitm

Reaction score
I know this is out of season, but some pretty good prices on Gran Sasso sweaters on Barneys Warehouse for Memorial Day Sale (additional 50% off a lot of these items).

Also decent prices on John Smedley sweaters from Jules B with a pretty good size run and free shipping to US.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My local Ross had like 10 pairs of Falke socks for $5. I checked another one and they had none. So it might be worth a look.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The SAKS at the Mall at Short Hills is at 75% off.
Slim pickings though a couple of racks of Eidos Suits, SC's, Chino's and Shirts.
Lot's of 54, 56 and 58 for the bigger guys. I have no experience with this brand, though it looks to be fairly trim.
Not much else (used to be a lot of Isaia).

Just an FYI the store is closing year end.

bsarosi

Reaction score

It's pretty picked over already. Items were disappearing as I was browsing this morning. It's probably still worth a look if you have a less common size.

Yea, I had stuff in my cart that was gone within a few minutes. Odd sizes may still have some luck.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My SA at our local Cucinelli outlet has informed me that starting on Thurs, Sep 1 they will be taking an additional 60% off their standard pricing of 40% off retail for their SS15 inventory (as an outlet they stock 1 year behind retail)

I've attached their SS15 lookbook pdf. If you're interested, PM me and I'll provide his contact info. They are happy to do business over the phone + ship. fyi: I know nothing about their current inventory stock other than to say that, generally, at this point they still tend to have a good range of goods and sizes - men and women, suits, jackets, shirts, trousers, shoes, accessories, the gamut. I'll also note that they ~may~ go as low as 70% off in another 3 or 4 weeks but sizes are sketchy at that point and after that, it all disappears.

[ATTACHMENT=13582]SS15LookBook.pdf (4,680k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Last edited:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My SA at our local Cucinelli outlet has informed me that starting on Thurs, Sep 1 they will be taking an additional 60% off their standard pricing of 40% off retail for their SS15 inventory (as an outlet they stock 1 year behind retail)

I've attached their SS15 lookbook pdf. If you're interested, PM me and I'll provide his contact info. They are happy to do business over the phone + ship. fyi: I know nothing about their current inventory stock other than to say that, generally, at this point they still tend to have a good range of goods and sizes - men and women, suits, jackets, shirts, trousers, shoes, accessories, the gamut. I'll also note that they ~may~ go as low as 70% off in another 3 or 4 weeks but sizes are sketchy at that point and after that, it all disappears.

[ATTACHMENT=13582]SS15LookBook.pdf (4,680k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]

@razl, do you think they will ship internationally?

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My local Cucinelli outlet rep notified me that they are preselling for their Black Friday sale which is an additional -50% off outlet sales prices for all FW 2015 stuff (as an outlet they are 1 year behind retail).

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you his contact info and you can be off to the races. The 2015 FW catalog is here. I was just at the store today and they have plenty of inventory (mens and womens) and most styles. And, no, I'm not getting anything off this other than wanting to make sure my local Cooch store stays open :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads