• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Wolfador

Reaction score
Is there a code for the BB clearance sale, for something extra off? Their clearance section is always priced like that.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Billy Reid store in Dallas Texas at the Northpark mall is moving on Monday. They have a bunch of items on deep discount because of this till Sunday. A rack of $700 sportscoats for $179 and $200 shirts for $59. Plus some selected pants for $69 and a small selection of shoes. Worth stoping buy if you live in the area. Never seen the brand this discounted. I got a fully canvased brown windowpain tweed sportscoat that is really nice. A steal for what I paid.
smile.gif
I'm leaving town soon or I would offer a proxy. I think they might do phone orders if you call. Sales people were super helpful. Cross posted from SW&D.

bullswin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Billy Reid store in Dallas Texas at the Northpark mall is moving on Monday. They have a bunch of items on deep discount because of this till Sunday. A rack of $700 sportscoats for $179 and $200 shirts for $59. Plus some selected pants for $69 and a small selection of shoes. Worth stoping buy if you live in the area. Never seen the brand this discounted. I got a fully canvased brown windowpain tweed sportscoat that is really nice. A steal for what I paid.
smile.gif
I'm leaving town soon or I would offer a proxy. I think they might do phone orders if you call. Sales people were super helpful. Cross posted from SW&D.

I had to stop by northpark today, so I just went by the billy reid store. They had about 11 sportcoats on sale, 10 of which were size 44 or 46. The one size 40 was a black cotton/corduroy.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bullswin
I had to stop by northpark today, so I just went by the billy reid store. They had about 11 sportcoats on sale, 10 of which were size 44 or 46. The one size 40 was a black cotton/corduroy.
I'm a 44L so it worked out well for me.
laugh.gif
I thought they had a couple more smaller sizes when I went yesterday, but maybe I am mistaken or they sold them. Wish I could have got more.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bullswin

HHMMMM I'm a 46R....................................

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philip1978
HHMMMM I'm a 46R....................................

I think they had the most of those.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
I think they had the most of those.

My only problem now is the 1500 miles between me and the store.
biggrin.gif

TheCardinal

Reaction score
I'm going to be in NYC on business June 23-24. Looking for a good quality MTM suit and possibly some shirts and conservative business dress shoes. Any events I need to be aware of?

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leaving the RL sale now. Everything is 75% Off retail save for the shoes. No tailored clothing or better footwear. I picked up some cashmere ties, a knit tie and some suede drivers.

cwh812

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Leaving the RL sale now. Everything is 75% Off retail save for the shoes. No tailored clothing or better footwear. I picked up some cashmere ties, a knit tie and some suede drivers.

Second this. I scored some nice ties and some shirts. For shirts there was a fair amount of RLBL and RLPL in conservative colors, but they looked like they were going fast. There was a good amount of RLBL sweaters (a lot of cashmere) and outerwear.

Walked away with two RLBL shirts, an RLPL polo and three ties for just above $300 - I was happy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads