Official Events and PSA thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Wolfador

Wolfador Senior member

Is there a code for the BB clearance sale, for something extra off? Their clearance section is always priced like that.

2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Billy Reid store in Dallas Texas at the Northpark mall is moving on Monday. They have a bunch of items on deep discount because of this till Sunday. A rack of $700 sportscoats for $179 and $200 shirts for $59. Plus some selected pants for $69 and a small selection of shoes. Worth stoping buy if you live in the area. Never seen the brand this discounted. I got a fully canvased brown windowpain tweed sportscoat that is really nice. A steal for what I paid. [​IMG] I'm leaving town soon or I would offer a proxy. I think they might do phone orders if you call. Sales people were super helpful. Cross posted from SW&D.

3. srivats

srivats Senior member

4. bullswin

bullswin Senior member

Billy Reid store in Dallas Texas at the Northpark mall is moving on Monday. They have a bunch of items on deep discount because of this till Sunday. A rack of $700 sportscoats for $179 and $200 shirts for $59. Plus some selected pants for $69 and a small selection of shoes. Worth stoping buy if you live in the area. Never seen the brand this discounted. I got a fully canvased brown windowpain tweed sportscoat that is really nice. A steal for what I paid. [​IMG] I'm leaving town soon or I would offer a proxy. I think they might do phone orders if you call. Sales people were super helpful. Cross posted from SW&D.
    I had to stop by northpark today, so I just went by the billy reid store. They had about 11 sportcoats on sale, 10 of which were size 44 or 46. The one size 40 was a black cotton/corduroy.

5. Jr Mouse

I had to stop by northpark today, so I just went by the billy reid store. They had about 11 sportcoats on sale, 10 of which were size 44 or 46. The one size 40 was a black cotton/corduroy.
    I'm a 44L so it worked out well for me. [​IMG] I thought they had a couple more smaller sizes when I went yesterday, but maybe I am mistaken or they sold them. Wish I could have got more.

6. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

HHMMMM I'm a 46R....................................

7. Jr Mouse

HHMMMM I'm a 46R....................................

I think they had the most of those.

8. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

I think they had the most of those.

My only problem now is the 1500 miles between me and the store. [​IMG]

9. TheCardinal

TheCardinal Member

I'm going to be in NYC on business June 23-24. Looking for a good quality MTM suit and possibly some shirts and CBD shoes. Any events I need to be aware of?

10. LJubel328

LJubel328 Senior member

11. kraftar

kraftar Senior member

The link for the T&A sale doesn't seem to be working...

12. AnGeLiCbOrIs

AnGeLiCbOrIs Affiliate Vendor

Leaving the RL sale now. Everything is 75% Off retail save for the shoes. No tailored clothing or better footwear. I picked up some cashmere ties, a knit tie and some suede drivers.

13. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Leaving the RL sale now. Everything is 75% Off retail save for the shoes. No tailored clothing or better footwear. I picked up some cashmere ties, a knit tie and some suede drivers.

Was it particularly crowded? Thanks

14. AnGeLiCbOrIs

AnGeLiCbOrIs Affiliate Vendor

Was it particularly crowded? Thanks

There were a lot of people there but no line to get in or checkout.

15. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

Second this. I scored some nice ties and some shirts. For shirts there was a fair amount of RLBL and RLPL in conservative colors, but they looked like they were going fast. There was a good amount of RLBL sweaters (a lot of cashmere) and outerwear.

Walked away with two RLBL shirts, an RLPL polo and three ties for just above $300 - I was happy.