• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

tacobender

Reaction score
Alrighty Summer Sale Time @ Barneys:
I just got my mark down list for designer clothes and shoes 40% off
Highlights include:
Shoes: MMM, Lanvin, Dior, Harris, Tods, and The C+J Wing Tip Blucher / Brick Sole (Grey Suede Upper)
Clothes: RLBL, Jil Sander, Paul Smith, McQueen, MMM, Armani.

As always, pm me with requests, style numbers, sizes or anything else. Be sure to include sizes and a contact method. I'll let you know if its in stock, and how many I have.

Thanks!

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
^
How does this work? Is this n/a on the website?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone go to the EG factory sale on Saturday?

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It appears all Last Call's are having an early Memorial Day sale. An extra 40% off of existing prices on everything except spot-on clearance items. It started today and only for the 24th and 25th - presumably even more for the actual weekend?

sjg22

Reaction score
Mr. Porter is having its first sale! 50% off all items not labeled "Wardrobe Staples" or "New Season".

Better news: John Lobbs are NOT labelled either of these things. SO, 50% OFF JOHN LOBBS ON MR PORTER (roughly $500 - $600).

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sjg22
Mr. Porter is having its first sale! 50% off all items not labeled "Wardrobe Staples" or "New Season".

Better news: John Lobbs are NOT labelled either of these things. SO, 50% OFF JOHN LOBBS ON MR PORTER (roughly $500 - $600).

Isn't this the same private "founders" sale that has been hashed and whined about (me included!!!) for the past couple of days?

I'm checking them regularly for one, single item in the hopes that the sale will go public in the near future, but posts like yours are killing me
ffffuuuu.gif

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tacobender
Alrighty Summer Sale Time @ Barneys:
I just got my mark down list for designer clothes and shoes 40% off
Highlights include:
Shoes: MMM, Lanvin, Dior, Harris, Tods, and The C+J Wing Tip Blucher / Brick Sole (Grey Suede Upper)
Clothes: RLBL, Jil Sander, Paul Smith, McQueen, MMM, Armani.

As always, pm me with requests, style numbers, sizes or anything else. Be sure to include sizes and a contact method. I'll let you know if its in stock, and how many I have.

Thanks!

Is this sale similar to the post-christmas one?
I bought a drake's tie for $69 at that time. Am considering buying another one if the price is equally sweet this time.

tacobender

Reaction score
I don't have any drakes ties in my store (i sold out of the bow-ties for the season already as well)....
But tons of mark downs on other ties such as duchamp, etro, etc...

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
No boning?!
frown.gif

I'm glad you brought this up - seriously, what is (ahem) "boning" as far as clothing is concerned? I see it as part of Yoox descriptions but have never been able to track it down (probably because of it's multiple meanings).

datsunfan

Reaction score
The Off 5th in San Antonio has a new black EU 62R drop 7 Zegna Tux on the Clearance rack for $811 plus 50% off right now. It has peak satin lapels and double pleated pants. The sleeves and shoulders are still basted.

Wolfador

Reaction score
BB factory store has 40% off through Monday. My local store had a bunch of retail and golden fleece ties. The gf ties came out to around 35 each regular 135.

Also grabbed a bunch of ps for 6 each.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by razl
I'm glad you brought this up - seriously, what is (ahem) "boning" as far as clothing is concerned? I see it as part of Yoox descriptions but have never been able to track it down (probably because of it's multiple meanings).

No idea... if you find out, please let me know!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads