• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Visited the Jermyn St store at the weekend and was very tempted by the new Bourtons in "Visone" calf. They didn't have them in my size so I picked up the following Bourton in Gold MC with a commando sole:
NsCp1l.jpg

Or its the camera, but you got some thick ass ankles.

Hobbs

Reaction score
Ha, I have tiny wrists and ankles - must the angle of the footrest and iPhone.

I'm sorry I didn't snap a photo of the Visone calf - I haven't seen it anywhere online yet and it looks stunning.

CTBrummie

Reaction score
Not the best couple of pics (snatched in between snow flurries outside) but a couple of new additions to the family last week, the STP Burford and an Espresso Stow via Richard. Gave them a polish and a coat of dubbin to prime them for wear.

Had a local cobbler trim the sole edges on the Burford for the princely sum of three quid:

Also gave the Eatons a coat of neatsfoot oil and then dubbin to darken the leather a little, giving a better contrast with the welt:

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must be a currency conversion error. It shows €372.76 for me (shipping to Switzerland)

CTBrummie

Reaction score
'Summer shoes' by Tricker's seems almost like an oxymoron, given their usual style.

At least they're an improvement on the similar crap launched by C&J recently. The Crockett ones were reduced down to £80 in the factory shop, and even then it would have been money poorly spent.

benbarren

Reaction score

My 2nd pair of Trickers arrived to go with my Stow x Leather Soul black calf boots.

This time some 2tone Trickers X Junya Watanabe 2 tone Ilkley brogue in dark brown calf and khaki on Commando. Ended up being a bargain with free fedex shipping down under and 25euro voucher from Tresbienshop. Just love the smell, weight, quality, finish and comfort of new Trickers. Now to break-in.

Now to find the next pair, I couldn't decide on the classic Eaton boot that Shoehealer and End did recently and I need some of those Trickers :)

benbarren

Reaction score

My 2nd pair of Trickers arrived to go with my Stow x Leather Soul black calf boots. :happy:

This time some 2tone Trickers X Junya Watanabe 2 tone Ilkley brogue in dark brown calf and khaki on Commando. Ended up being a bargain with free fedex shipping down under and 25euro voucher from Tresbienshop. Just love the smell, weight, quality, finish and comfort of new Trickers. Now to break-in.

Now to find the next pair, I couldn't decide on the classic Eaton boot that Shoehealer and End did recently and I need some of those Trickers :) :satisfied::D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads