• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Docxm

Reaction score
They have

7112/1

On the ankle. Doesn't come up when googled exactly.

I've found two online that look near identical, the outlet ones have a different sole but are identified by 7112 while the dicks seem very close. Neither have the leather makeups listed, though, which is what I'm really interested in.

krspdla

Reaction score
Anyone with experience with the brogues on the 4444 last? I'm a 10D in Alden Barrie. Better to do a 9.5UK, or 9UK?

I’m a 10D brannock, 9.5D Barrie, and 8.5UK fitting 5 in Trickers 4444 last. Would recommend 9UK fitting 5 for you, so you should be in luck as End doesn’t stock half sizes in Trickers!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
They have

7112/1

On the ankle. Doesn't come up when googled exactly.

I've found two online that look near identical, the outlet ones have a different sole but are identified by 7112 while the dicks seem very close. Neither have the leather makeups listed, though, which is what I'm really interested in.

Those kind of look like some low loggers I got a while ago.

You can peel back the sock liner at the heel and check the last. Mine were 13501.

princealbert

Reaction score
A lot recently have been from the factory sale, will usually have Fs stamped somewhere. Doesn’t mean seconds necessarily but could be one offs or for foreign shops.

Was some Eaton last week you could see fs stamped (though not declared) on sale. I nearly got them but sometimes the sizes are out as are intended for Asia.

i had exactly this problem when I bought some Woodstocks off eBay- one size was written inside the shoe but when I peeled back the heel liner it was stamped with a half size smaller. Totally ridiculous and difficult to prove the seller was at fault.

Olderfellow

Reaction score
Hello, I recently bought some Trickers from eBay and am having trouble finding some details on them. They're a Low Leg Logger but I don't know what type of leather they're made of.

Kafka did some Tricker's Logger Boots on 4444 a couple of years back but model number is different

Attachments

• IMG_9676.JPG
    IMG_9676.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 88

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-Dear, why do you have so many brown Trickers?
-You wouldn't understand, Honey.
-I bet the divorce lawyers would understand perfectly well, Dear.

There are those who would choose to continue but I chose to stop talking here.

For your reference from left to right
Beechnut, Coffee and Cafe.

Maybe I'll get the Navy calf next, in which case this is the last post from me.?
Cheers!
View attachment 1299508
All you have to do is tell her to paid 100 less than you really paid. Not sure how you will pull that stunt if you share a bank account. Nice boots.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Kafka did some Tricker's Logger Boots on 4444 a couple of years back but model number is different

Tricker's posted on Instagram what the writing inside means.
The top number is some kind of factory reference number, next is the model number, then the model name, then size/width
So the 7112 is the model number.

I checked inside my low leg loggers from Silver Deer on 13501 but the writing is indecipherable.

Docxm

Reaction score

Oh, yeah mine is also 7112 and they look so alike to the ones on Dicks that I'm pretty sure they're 4444 last. I messaged Trickers re: leather makeup so we'll see what they say

Cade

Reaction score
The Cafes look amazing here - they're much darker on the Trickers site.I only have them in Beechnut, but I may get a pair during the next Outlet sale.
When I first got them, they were pretty much black. After a few wears in the sun and rain, plus cleaning and brushing, they kinda lighten up.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome, that's definitely it! Would you happen to know what material it's made of?

Thanks either way, glad I can identify them

It's bovine.

Division Road has some Naster MC shoes and they say it's from a German tannery.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads