• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah AW15 was the season that really got me into it. I liked pieces before that but AW15 was the season that made OAMC one of the core labels I buy.
The perforated bluchers, survey pants, Alpine overshirt, the highneck shearling (forgot the name), alllll the leopard flannel (which I still really really really need to replace!)

Yan 90

Reaction score
My tactical sneakers in 9 us are too big for me( Decided to sell them . Dm if you are interesting

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t know if the flagship store is already close to completion or if this is just the installation at Andreas Murkidis but it looks dope. It’s like a miniaturized version of the SS18 set.

11440182-106A-4015-9D8E-B8EDB7DE8B89.png
73242A40-619B-4376-AEAC-B33134858A55.png
F43D8510-AFAE-474F-B34C-6823DAE49EED.png

And I am curious what this piece is... I’m assuming it’s another one of the re-purposes surplus pieces.
Looks like it’s collarless though?
Alice told me that the “PEACEMAKER” trench from earlier this season wasn’t the staff piece, she that is still to come along with “a couple of other surprises”. So I’m thinking this People for Peace Jacket is one of those.

EBB579A3-5D06-4FB3-B50D-CB3C188BF94E.png

And Alice also told me the e-commerce will be up by the end of the season. So that’s cool.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anybody wants the Savannah Jacket in Navy send me a pm. I’ll move it for dirt cheap. Moving house has made it obvious that need to get rid of stuff pretty bad.

It’s a lightweight jacket, works well as a cardigan or over shirt.
Size XXL but fits like an XL.
I just have never worn it.
Looking for $85 (retail was $850, so 90% off)
Viscose/cotton blend outer, fully lined in cupro
Cobrax snaps throughout and Riri zip at the chest.
All the usual details you expect from OAMC
7CF02C24-A713-4583-B4B8-D8FA81BC7432.jpeg

7BA332F6-9BD5-497F-A51F-05BC29CC38E2.jpeg

bmashh

Reaction score
Here's another fit with my OAMC Suit Pants. This time Jil Sander makes an appearance too (Pre Meier Jil Technical Overcoat. Will def get my hands on their stuff in the near future).

Veilance 2.jpg

Veilance 1.jpg

bmashh

Reaction score
Union LA did a podcast with Luke Meier too, havent listened yet to know if its any good but ill post it up anyway

https://soundcloud.com/user-975216296/chop-it-up-ep-3-luke-meier-from-oamc

Listened to it. Pretty nice to hear Luke as I can't seem to find much on him. Convo was ok, lots of surface stuff about how and if OAMC is Street Wear elevated to a luxury standard and Luke himself didn't really give a concise answer other than saying he makes what he likes in the moment and didn't want to define it.

Was really hoping they'd talk about Jil, but literally nothing other than acknowledging he's working for them.

Maxwellll

Reaction score
This Saxa Coat is cool but seems to be multiple versions of it without much mention of which ones which

Plain Saxa Coat (Union LA)
MG_2866-Edit.jpg

short coat with distressing and patches (Soto Store)
dsc_1196.jpg

long coat with distressing and patches (Farfetch)
12713863_12766739_1000.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Maxwellll
The long coat is a different piece called the Ivy Coat in Black Fil Coupé Jacquard
It’s a 51 wool/49 cotton blend

The Saxa Coat comes in 3 different iterations.
The same Black Fil Coupé Jacquard
A black virgin wool (with no distressed patch)
And a grey tweed in a cotton/viscose blend
Although Unions looks like it’s navy...

Maxwellll

Reaction score
Ah thanks for clearing it up. I remembered right after posting that OAMC.com has the runway show pieces listed with the different versions of Ivy Coat, although the Saxa coats arent on there.

Maxwellll

Reaction score
Thats probably my favourite look too, nothing else is catching my eye, looks very basic and cheap compared to what OAMC has been in the past, almost London Graduate collection looking which is a shame.

Have to say I have not been too delighted with OAMCs last 2-3 collections, thats not just OAMC though but fashion as a whole, its all melting into a bit of a boring beige.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads