NYC - Thanksgiving Dinner

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Englandmj7, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Englandmj7

Englandmj7 Senior member

I will be in NYC over the holiday and will not have access to a kitchen to make my own dinner; there will be 4 of us with this predicament. Any ideas on a neat place to eat on Thanksgiving? I looked into the dinner cruises, but they appear to all be sold out. Thanks!

[​IMG]

I found this list on Citysearch. I don't really want to spend more than $60 per person. Can you recommend any of these places:

http://newyork.citysearch.com/roundup/38070

2. cchen

cchen Senior member

From the list, the best "value" would be Bouely - 6 courses for $85 is a great deal from a restaurant of that caliber. If you have to go cheaper, I'd say the red cat. Its pretty casual and serves good food.

3. Englandmj7

Englandmj7 Senior member

Thanks man!

4. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

If I were dining out on Thanksgiving, I would try to find an less expensive place and make up for it by ordering a couple bottles of wine.

5. heavyd

heavyd Senior member

I will be in NYC over the holiday and will not have access to a kitchen to make my own dinner; there will be 4 of us with this predicament. Any ideas on a neat place to eat on Thanksgiving? I looked into the dinner cruises, but they appear to all be sold out. Thanks!

[​IMG]

I found this list on Citysearch. I don't really want to spend more than $60 per person. Can you recommend any of these places:

http://newyork.citysearch.com/roundup/38070

I would ask at L'Impero, they always do a nice value. But agree with the wine idea as well. Just dont go to one of the really big places, they are essentially doing catering for the holidays and its allways a disapointment. Check Blue Hill too.