• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wade

Reaction score
I feel like the supreme foams would look ok from a distance but would not look as good once you get up close.
Wanted to buy just to have them in person before deciding whether I actually want to keep them or not but had midterm during the time it dropped
I may regret asking this, but what are you planning on wearing them with?

Vick jersey

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The Hyperfeel TR are suppose to be released May 1st but these black/wolf grey are already available.

Link?

Wade

Reaction score
Did you really expect them to sell well?
Pretty sure most will fall under 100 if you're willing to wait

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you really expect them to sell well?
Pretty sure most will fall under 100 if you're willing to wait

Nope. I'm just a little surprised Nike marked them down so fast. The flyknit trainers and racers in the bad colorways didn't seem to be marked down that fast. I wouldn't be surprised if these wind up at outlets for 60 or 70.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That, or the fact that the FK Lunar 2's are ******* hideous pieces of ****.
I agree, just with the timing of the price drop it seems like the new free's have influenced it. My wife wants those blue/orange joints though for her next 5k so this is good news, especially if FNL follows suit I could grab them for $70.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel like the supreme foams would look ok from a distance but would not look as good once you get up close.
Wanted to buy just to have them in person before deciding whether I actually want to keep them or not but had midterm during the time it dropped
Vick jersey

Solid answer. Everything goes with a Vick jersey.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know that taste is subjective, but I just don't get the appeal of the Supreme x Nike Foamposites at all. They look hideous, and so does the matching clothing.

A major demographic for Supreme is the hip hop heads. Heck, I would say you can extend this to the whole sneaker culture. This is why campouts can become sketchy...from line cutters to weed smokers, violence is not far behind. The print is supposed to resemble 90s Versace patterns, which is popular right now, see Drake and Nick Young.

Anything with the Supreme name will make it sell out ASAP. The Supreme Dunks back in the early to mid 2000s were reselling for a grand, which was unheard of at the time.

I agree about their clothing. A mediocre at best quality plain t shirt with SUPREME printed on front or a picture of a rapper on front sells for $100+ and sells out instantly. I was never into it, and never will be.

Last edited:

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A major demographic for Supreme is the hip hop heads. Heck, I would say you can extend this to the whole sneaker culture. This is why campouts can become sketchy...from line cutters to weed smokers, violence is not far behind
foo.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads