• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK2004

Reaction score
Anyone noticed any items moving from their dream box? Four disappeared end of last week then reappeared this morning, preparation for clearance perhaps?

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got 20% off on the app and clearance included in promotion.
No matter what I have tried YOOX app would not let me log in with my Google account. Works on laptops but not on Yoox APP. The problem with all this immature software technology is that while they are trying to gather as much info about customer as they can they **** up customer experience in the process.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The promotion works also in Europe...but it indeed seems to be selective as my wife didn't see it in her account...
@Bartek could you help check the subject line of the promo email you and your wife received? lol. Mine says "We owe you this extra 20% off everything! Rob". It sounds weird as Yoox doesn't owe me anything and promo emails sent to regular members have never addressed them by their names. Since your wife has a regular account I wonder if the email she received had the same subject line as mine. If not, maybe they did owe me the different version of the promotion. Thanks

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@UK2004 a couple of my dreambox items disappeared from both dreambox and search results, and then reappeared over the last weekend. I haven't figured out what it indicates.

I hope no one will buy this coat as they can't see anything but a silhouette so I can buy it at the lowest possible price.
41726539bf_14_f.jpg

UK2004

Reaction score
I bought a shirt that had a hard to see picture like that and it turned out sadly to not be good but has to be worth a try!!

I need a deal that covers multiple items I need in next few days, trying to avoid buying another code from eBay.

surap

Reaction score
I missed the sale does Yoox have them often? how long do you guys think I'll have to wait for the next sale?

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Items are quietly get their price lowered while being under extra 20% sale , so check your dremabox (no gay)...

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hey @Medwed Yoox will not lower price without announcing it. You were referring to more items added to the 70% off sale, which was announced together with the 20% off flash sale. Hope you've found some good deals.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if items in "Clearance" will continue to drop in price or is it as low as they will go?

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@munchausen a large number of clearance items will be rotated back to the main sales later in the year. Their prices will continue to drop and they will be eligible for promotions. But if its current price has already taken 70-80% off it has likely reached the bottom price that won't be lowered any further.

UK2004

Reaction score
Judging by the movement in prices and that we have moved into September I think the big clear out should be just round the corner.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads