• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New here... Need some advice

TallWhiteDude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t
don't mind the snobby bitches here man, we all dressed marsupialed at some point. just read the forum for a while just like you would the first time you got on the bodybuilding forums. take note of things you like and slowly add them into your wardrobe. i've found this place to be a bad enabler of an expensive hobby so don't rush things and just have fun. p.s. and yes donate all your oversized goofy clothes lol
Will do. and I don't have the money to have an 'expensive hobby' form, so I'm not worried about that haha
Originally Posted by Lane
at least I don't eat squirrel and gator tail!
Mmmm mmmMM, sho do love me some squirrel tastes like chicken :3

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TallWhiteDude
Will do.
and I don't have the money to have an 'expensive hobby' form, so I'm not worried about that haha

Lol, trust me, you will find the money for this expensive hobby.

Originally Posted by macuser3of5
just fat-fat?

Nope, not fat.

Brosef

Reaction score
Sup brah... I thought this GBear character was aware, guess not he's just mirin hard

What's your username on the misc? They banned me until may 1st man.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out this thread for examples, many which range from fairly simple and understandable maybe with a couple more out there but well done fits. A lot of links are broken so just right click view image in new tab. Browsing the actual WAYWT thread for help is kind of pointless, it's 90% cat fighting with the occasional photo and no sorting. This too.

word

Reaction score
This is a self help board. You can find pretty much all your answers by doing your own research here. Otherwise people are going to troll you (by saying buy J Crew stuff for example, lol.) Or give you advice based on their own style, not yours.

But to get you started, learning proper fit will go a very long way towards looking better.

Brosef

Reaction score
Take a guess, lol

what for?

Idunno lol. Since you mentioned your ethnicity, I'd guess Doubletree lmao.
Banned for posting Appreciation I think. lololol I kinda looked for it tho, wanted more time to study. Addicted miscer is addicted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics