• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @edubs01

We will be carrying some of the orSlow aw16 collection! Including some pant and shirt styles among a few other things :)
Sadly, I do not have an exact time frame for their arrival but I do know they should be online before the end of October.

Hope that helps!
Best,
Phillip

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

The styleforum September code goes live tomorrow! So feel free to use the following for 15% off your next order:

NEWOOTD

Normal conditions apply. Exclusions being Alden and Online Gift Cards.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Best,
Phillip

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @notwithit !

I apologize for the delay! I was recently out of office for a bit. However, I have looked into this concern a bit further.
Unfortunately, I do not see an order placed for the Classic SA-6400 at the moment. The closest that we have to offer is this style in off white:

http://needsupply.com/classic-sa-6400-off-white.html

We do not currently have a Comme des Garcons accessory order placed but I would expect something of the nature by the end of the year if not early next spring season.
Lastly, and sadly, this model is not quite big enough to fit unfolded bills in.

Sorry about that and hope this helps!

Best,
Phillip

P.S. I would suggest checking back in a few months to see if we restock this item and signing up to be notified on the product page if it does come back in stock:
http://needsupply.com/classic-sa-6400-black.html

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @edubs01 !

I just checked into that PO again! Sadly it has not been delivered quite yet but we will know by the end of October as that is our cancellation date.
However, I would expect them to arrive and go live within the month of October. If I hear anything further, I will happily reach out to you via PM.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Phillip

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. Bummer that the cash compartment doesn't hold unfolded dollar bills. I bet those jerks at CdG designed it to hold Euro bills but not USD. :)

I was hoping to simplify to something more front pocket-friendly than my current wallet, the Bellroy note sleeve, but it sounds like the SA-6400 wouldn't work for me.

Last edited:

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

The exclusive Styleforum October code goes live tomorrow. Please feel free to use the following for 15% off your order:

NEEDFORSF

Normal conditions apply. Cannot be used for the purchase of Online Gift Cards nor Alden products.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Phillip

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@notwithit fwiw I've used my SA-5100 for over 3 years now and still love it. I just fold the bills in 3 and they fit sideways. One side for cards, middle pocket ID and other side bills. Granted I don't carry much cash.

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

Sorry for being late to post this but we are currently having our Friends and Family Sale for 25% off with certain exclusions

The exclusions list can be found here: http://needsupply.com/help/

Ends this Friday at Midnight EST!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions of concerns.

Best,
Phillip

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads-up. Bummer that the cash compartment doesn't hold unfolded dollar bills. I bet those jerks at CdG designed it to hold Euro bills but not USD. :)

I was hoping to simplify to something more front pocket-friendly than my current wallet, the Bellroy note sleeve, but it sounds like the SA-6400 wouldn't work for me.

Just got some Euros. These would totally fit in a wallet that's too short for USD. I call monetary discrimination on the part of CdG. :)

Anyway, it's cool that you guys still had some Vans slip-ons in veggie tan in my size. It'll be interesting to see how they evolve (although i probably won't wear them much until next spring).

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
Does anybody know if orders using the SF discount code still qualify for Returns/Exchanges? I'm about to order a pair of jeans and I'm not 100% on my size, so it's possible I could be returning them. Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads