1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

But that last possession, what a defense breakdown that was and with .3 second! Just WoW all around.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

2. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

[​IMG]

3. dcg

dcg Senior member

Hmm. Sixers had some challenges tonight.

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

i was following the game on stattracker. watching this with nappiers intro of ".3 seconds away from a huge win in memphis", following by that break down is very, very sad :(

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

how was that possible though? .3 seconds? he hand was following upwards, no way that took less than .4. still :/

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

the clock started late. reminds me of that dfisher shot over duncan

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

just no fucking way. deflection no?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  8. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

hard to tell on the deflection...some angles looked like the ball changed flight, but the overhead (?) one made it look like there was clear space btwn the hand and the ball.

clock probably started late, but it looked kinda fast-ish anyway, right? like that shot def takes less time than a jump shot.

grizz are so awesome. that leaning 3 conley hit to take the lead in the last minute was killer.

boogie is also awesome. really clutch in the last min.

9. ballmouse

ballmouse Senior member

Can't wait to see a game between Philadelphia, Denver, or LA Lakers. I just don't even know what to expect if 2 of the teams play each other.

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

^ thats almost insulting to the lakers and nuggets. as bad as they are, those teams have nba-level talent on their teams. nuggets for example have a lot of good pieces, i think they miss coach Karl. last year, sixers started the season with a decent lineup that included s. hawes, e.turner, and t. young. all those guys are gone and were replaced with a bunch of rookies. i dont know what the record is for most losses but sixers are in the hunt

11. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

what a finish by the grizz, those guys are rock solid. they were down by double digits at half and Z-bo hadnt even recored a single stat (0 points, 0 brds). i had a double take when i saw the 4th quarter score. but not surprised

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

grant hill sucks

13. jet

jet Senior member

grant hill drinks sprite tho

1 person likes this.
  14. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

15. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Rose injured AGAIN. The guy's body is just breaking down. He's aging like a running back. I had help out hope for his return, considering the injuries accidents but at this point it's becoming clear his career will be cut short. He just plays with too much stress on his body and while it was possible when he was younger, he's trying to force his body to do this it won't do any longer.

I watched CHI - TOR last night. Enjoyable game. That Chicago team looks like a finals team to me if he survives the season.

Jimmy Butler is clearly most improved player of the year. He shot 70% last night, 52% on the year so far for a #2. He looked fantastic well beyond those numbers, the kid is just so impressive to watch.

16. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Thank you LAL for Pau Gasol

17. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Yes, he's really seeming rejuvenated. Playing next to Noah and Gibson and in Thib's system helps.

18. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

We are...Marquette

And for SF Fantasy'ers. Got him for $13.00. I might actually make the playoffs this year...

1 person likes this.
  19. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Jalen Rose saying he understands LeBron's MVP status on the Cavs because he was a 2 time Eastern Conference player of the week when he was on the Pacers :lol:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  20. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member