• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MyTailor (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread

nevaeh

Reaction score
Looks like this thread needs to be renamed now to "Divij (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread," as MyTailor.com seems to be officially offline. The end of one era, and the beginning of another.

tigerpac

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing extra lag time with your orders?

I ordered a few different items mid-May and was told about 5 weeks for production. We're at 9 weeks now and I'm 0 for 3 on delivered items. I reached out last week and was told a couple of the items would ship in 5 to 7 days... that was 7 days ago so hopefully this week.

Not the end of the world, but I'm curious if its everything or I just drew the short straw.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered a few different items mid-May and was told about 5 weeks for production. We're at 9 weeks now and I'm 0 for 3 on delivered items. I reached out last week and was told a couple of the items would ship in 5 to 7 days... that was 7 days ago so hopefully this week.

Not the end of the world, but I'm curious if its everything or I just drew the short straw.
I ordered a suit on the May trip to NYC and it arrived almost 8 weeks to the day. FWIW I always assume about 8 weeks for any custom items, anything earlier is just a bonus!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got my jacket and pants a little while ago. Tried on the jacket: fantastic fit. Dropping both off at the cleaners for a press tomorrow.

VintageAudiophile

Reaction score

They have had supply chain issues just like every other industry. I had some polos on order for months but they couldn’t get the fabric from the mill so took awhile.

honestly not an issue for me as I understand the bigger picture but that has caused them some delays they can’t help on their end.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.