• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moral Code Premium Leather Shoes and Accessories Official Affiliate Thread

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We'd like to officially introduce ourselves to the SF Community. Welcome to the official affiliate thread of Moral Code (www.moralcode.com), makers of handmade, Goodyear Welted shoes and premium leather accessories, all offered without the premium price. We are an American based company outfitting today's discerning gentlemen with shoes and accessories designed to make you stand out.

We are dedicated to outfitting the modern-day man with handcrafted leather shoes, bags, and other accessories we take pride in offering premium goods without the premium prices. Because we have no middle man we are able to deliver really great quality leather products form less than half the price of comparable brands.

Just because the price is so approachable doesn't mean we cut corners. At Moral Code we work with talented artisans from around the globe who use only the finest of materials, so our products seamlessly blend head-turning style with quality manufacturing. They’re contemporary yet timeless. Luxurious yet affordable.

With over 50 years of collective experience at Allen Edmonds, Florsheim, Clarks, and Wolverine World Wide, it’s fair to say we know a thing or two about the fashion footwear industry. So, we’ve taken the best of everything we’ve learned to create a brand that delivers more style, more quality, more swagger. Say hello to Moral Code.

Think that a finely crafted pair of Goodyear Welted shoes under $200 is unobtainable? Thank again! Thanks for the opportunity to engage with you and we welcome all questions and your ongoing feedback!

The Moral Code Team
https://www.facebook.com/MoralCodeFootwear/
moralcode.com

Callum2.jpg

Jamison.jpg

Moral Code.jpg

Reed.jpg

Shoe and Bag.jpg

Weekend Bag.jpg

Last edited:

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't visit your site while at work (gets flagged). What selection of EEE width do you have?

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking at the sizing guides, all shoes are TTS. What about instep volume? Toe taper doesn't look too severe; would these be a pretty good analogy to say AE's 511 last? There's a discrepancy on the widths though; it says the wides are EE, but then it mentions EEE on the available sizes listed on the "size guide".

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just saw that no narrow widths (B) are available.
There went my interest — right out the window.

Thanks for your feedback we are currently working on a narrow width run across many styles and sizes for our fall 2018 collection.

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking at the sizing guides, all shoes are TTS. What about instep volume? Toe taper doesn't look too severe; would these be a pretty good analogy to say AE's 511 last? There's a discrepancy on the widths though; it says the wides are EE, but then it mentions EEE on the available sizes listed on the "size guide".

I would say that our sizes fit TTS, as far as volume I would say perhaps slightly more full across the front/ball of the foot. While the comparison is not exact I would say that your comparison to the 511 would work from an overall fit perspective (subject of course to subtle style and materials variances, blucher vs balmoral etc). With our loafers we recommend sizing down a half size for a glove like fit.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't visit your site while at work (gets flagged). What selection of EEE width do you have?

Yes, clarity on the "wide" shoes would be welcome. In an effort to quickly determine if your shoes work for me it would be helpful for any comparisons you can make in fit to more established brands and lasts of Alden and AE. For example, I know I will have problems if you say your fit is identical to the 65 , 97, 511 lasts, etc. It would save problems and encourage orders.

Last edited:

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi SF thanks so much for your feedback. A few questions have come up regarding width of the shoes that we are producing. We offer most styles in both D and EE widths, with plans to develop a deeper width run with narrower fits (C and B) in the future. As far as brand comparisons while it's hard to compare fit from brand to brand and last to last (as most of you know), I also know that it provides a level of clarity for the SF community so I'll do my best.

I can share some general comparisons based only on my personal fit experiences from AE and Alden. For example I size at a 12D on the brannock but wear an 11.5 in the Alden 975 and they fit me perfectly. In comparison to the Barrie last our 12D in our shortwing blucher (the holden https://bit.ly/2Fd2sfl) fit true with perhaps a touch of extra space in the forepart of the shoe. In the MacNeil on the 97 last as well as the PA on the 65 last I wear a true 12D. In the blucher styles we fit true in the heel and just a bit more room in the toe box thank the 97 last because of the less "steep" taper than the Macneil. For me our balmorals fit me true in a 12D and I size (as I do in almost all brands including ours) half a size downing loafers. I hope this helps! Also of note we do offer free shipping and returns on all orders for those who want to see the product up close.

I'll be posting some new photos this evening of the spring lineup which released this week. We are anxious to hear your feedback.

The Moral Code Team
https://www.facebook.com/MoralCodeFootwear/
moralcode.com

InfinitiGuy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello SF community I'd like to share a couple of images from our spring product lineup. I look forward to hearing your feedback. Many more to come.

Back to School Blues.jpg

MC_2018-SS_Lifestyle_Aiden-Oak-Shoe.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads