• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Momotaro

Will19

Reaction score
how's the sizing of copper label g017 compared to 0705?both is tight straight.wearing nf weird guy size 28 now,waist a bit loose but thigh and other parts are okay.ordered copper label size 28 too.should work right?

Edit:and one more,can I change the avatar if I logged in via facebook?tried to upload a pic but it says failed to upload.sorry for the newb question.thanks

Last edited:

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how's the sizing of copper label g017 compared to 0705?both is tight straight.wearing nf weird guy size 28 now,waist a bit loose but thigh and other parts are okay.ordered copper label size 28 too.should work right?

Edit:and one more,can I change the avatar if I logged in via facebook?tried to upload a pic but it says failed to upload.sorry for the newb question.thanks

Copper Label runs slightly larger than tag. So they won't fit or will be really tight. N&F WG is vanity sized. Runs 2" larger than tagged.

Shogyo Mujo

Reaction score

you should be good. i wear a 34 in weird guys and i wear 34 in copper labels. At first the waist/thigh was a little tighter and i couldnt button it up all the way but it stretched out. Since the weird guys are a little loose on you, the coppers should be perfect.

lunapt

Reaction score
damn i adore the momotaro silk+zamb but they don't have a 28 on their site ._. doesn't even say if it's being restocked

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Can someone give some advice on the 0202s I bought last weekend and whether they are ok or not. I thought they were great when I bought them and I felt fine in them yesterday but something doesn't seem quite right in the pics I took yesterday, which were more of my boots admittedly. Normally I wear tight straights or RRL low straights and it may just be the different cut thats throwing me since I wanted a pair with a higher rise and these are bigger all around than the aforementioned styles and thus what I'm used to. I also guess that they'll be less stiff and settle down after more wear and/or a soak but another opinion would be great. Pics aren't the best but I hope you get an idea.

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good fit, as far as I can see.

jamaaltt

Reaction score
What size are they? The fit looks good. Is it the leg opening that's bothering you or the overall looseness?

ginseng

Reaction score
anyone here have any faded denim from Eternal? Reason I'm asking here is I'm trying to get a comparison with Eternals 811 indigo model and Momotaro 0701 indigo model fading.

Ponyboy312

Reaction score
Can someone give some advice on the 0202s I bought last weekend and whether they are ok or not. I thought they were great when I bought them and I felt fine in them yesterday but something doesn't seem quite right in the pics I took yesterday, which were more of my boots admittedly. Normally I wear tight straights or RRL low straights and it may just be the different cut thats throwing me since I wanted a pair with a higher rise and these are bigger all around than the aforementioned styles and thus what I'm used to. I also guess that they'll be less stiff and settle down after more wear and/or a soak but another opinion would be great. Pics aren't the best but I hope you get an idea.
Yeah I had the same problem with fit on my 201s. They will settle down and be less puffy after you've worn them for about a month.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I had the same problem with fit on my 201s. They will settle down and be less puffy after you've worn them for about a month.

Seems like the same issue I'm having with my 702s. Maybe I should have gone with the BOM collab rather than the straight 702s to get a slimmer fit. The denim is still quite stiff after almost 2 months of effective wear and the stiffness causes them to bulge out at certain places. I'm sure they'll settle down once they soften up or after a soak/wash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics