• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Microsoft Surface

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Thinking of getting the Pro 2. Has anyone been using one? It'll mainly be for business use (Exchange/Outlook, reading and editing reports, minor Excel use, etc.) A grand seems to get you 128 gig SS drive with 4 gig of RAM.

SchwererGustav

Reaction score
My brother has one he uses for work and play. I could ask for specifics, depending on what you want to know.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Basically, does it fulfill the role of travel computer for business well?

SchwererGustav

Reaction score
I spoke with him this evening, and he recommends it. "It runs full Windows 8 so any program you need, large enough hard drive (also has an SD slot for 32 additional gigs), USB port and light weight. It's only lacking a wireless broadband adapter to make it truly take anywhere."

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do you follow any clothing retailers on any online platforms/social media besides Styleforum? Choose up to 2

• Yes, I like to stay up to date with new drops/releases

• Yes, but only on Instagram

• Yes, but only a few carefully selected brands and retailers

• No, because I don't want to be exposed to more marketing

• No, I only subscribe to their newsletters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhymeli