1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Member Kickstarter and other fundraisers.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Mar 30, 2013.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Alright. We have been having a lot of people wanting to talk about their Kickstarter. This is the only place on which to post it. If you would like other accomodations, you can contact me at styleforum.net@gmail.com. Anyone who posts a kickstarter outside of this thread will be promptly banned.

Thanks,

Fok.

1 person likes this.
  2. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

2 people like this.
  3. PapaRubbery

PapaRubbery Senior member

4. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Senior member Dubiously Honored

Thank you for your donation, Derek. I'll put you down for two of the Pilot model in orange then?

5. clapeyron

clapeyron Senior member

as long as they are not made from Riva...

6. dieworkwear

Consider it a donation. If you're not getting dressed these days until 10am, things must be bad.

7. unbelragazzo

Or things the night before were very good!

8. Journeyman

Journeyman Senior member

9. unbelragazzo

Could be a true OneShirt. Has it stood the trial of fire yet? Is it too late for foo to redirect his project?

10. dieworkwear

It has a gauntlet button, so nix.

11. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Is it true Wool & Prince will launch 100 day underwear next?

12. studio253

studio253 Senior member

Isn't that how all underwear is worn? Maybe that's why I ride the elevator all alone.

13. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

hope to have a project soon...

14. SartoriaMarconi

SartoriaMarconi New Member

Dear Styleforum members,
    here is a project that I have started on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/16OQuUx
    It's a limited and numbered collection of Italian-made blazers/sportcoats and accessories.
    I hope you like them. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer

15. richards1207

richards1207 New Member

1 person likes this.
  16. ZipBelt

ZipBelt New Member

ZipBelt is on Indiegogo for 12 more days!

ZipBelt is an adjustable, no holes men's belt with a buckle that can be customized with any image or logo.

It has a track on the back instead of holes, 32 sizes in 1 belt instead of 5 and lasts many years longer than a holes belt.

http://igg.me/at/zipbelt/x/5155526

[​IMG]

17. fulbert2

fulbert2 New Member

Atelier Particulier
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Fulbert and I co-founded Atelier Particulier, along with Benjamin. We’ve been working for months on the concept, which could be sumed up as :

« A selection of fairly priced limited edition garments, produced in the same ateliers working for luxury labels. »

Each collection will highlight one piece of garment (ties, scarfs, belts, etc.) for a short period of time. They will be sourced directly from the very same French and Italian workshops working for the grandes Maisons. Because we will sell directly to you, on the Internet, with no marketing expenses or high street stores, we will be able to give you privileged access to pieces of clothing up to 2 or 3 times less expensive than what they would be in the traditional Maisons, for the exact same quality.

Our current collection of 3 French made scarves is available here, for one month only :

http://www.ulule.com/atelierparticulier

We have realised that more and more consumers are turning their back on the grandes Maisons, not because of the quality or their savoir-faire, but because they don’t want the price they pay to go to peripherical costs such as marketing that gives no value whatsoever to the garment itself. Atelier Particulier has grown from there.

Atelier Particulier aims at reconciling high standards pieces of clothing with fair prices. We are obsessed with the savoir-faire and the quality of clothing.

For instance, on this collection, by limitating fixed charges and our margins at a minimum as well as working directly with our partners, we have been able to keep the price at 40€, including worldwide shipping. Our scarves are made in France. As a matter of fact, a very well-known grande Maison we can’t name offers them at three times their price.
    Feel free to follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/atelierparticulier2

We will do our best and look forward to answering all your questions and suggestions J

Talk to you soon,

Fulbert
    www.atelierparticulier.com
    hello@atelierparticulier.com

18. drumstruck1

drumstruck1 Member

Hey all,

I started the collegiate-inspired sweater line Hillflint. We're using over a pound of 100% extra-fine grade Australian merino to deliver a top quality crewneck sweater for $85. Check out our Kickstarter and feel free to PM me with any thoughts, feedback, or questions:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shi/hillflint-the-mark-one-sweater

Best,
    Woody

19. ialexjames

ialexjames New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ian James and I handcraft a complete line of leather and canvas bags for both women and men under my brand Ian James New York. The line features backpacks, handbags, messengers, totes, and small goods built to infuse casual elegance into your life as well as thoroughly stow away your belongings.
    Offered as pledges is the Spring ’14 collection which is a combination of the current line as well as upgraded pieces. This is a carefully curated selection of men’s, women’s, and unisex styles that are fully appropriate for work and leisure. Check it out here! http://kck.st/I8Zxax
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]