• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Massdrop x Carmina Semi-Brogue Oxford

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone that has a 9EE (UK) brown and can trade for a 10EE (UK).

The issue I see is the person that has the 9EE that I need actually needs an 8EE. So the only way this will work is if many ppl get together to make swaps happen.

mkenny28

Reaction score
Anyone that has a 9EE (UK) brown and can trade for a 10EE (UK).

The issue I see is the person that has the 9EE that I need actually needs an 8EE. So the only way this will work is if many ppl get together to make swaps happen.

Yup that is the inherent flaw in that particular system.

mkenny28

Reaction score
"You will not need to return the shoes you have already received."

I think that's actually going a little above and beyond there, whether it's Massdrop or Carmina eating the cost. I was expecting to return it for a refund and MAYBE get a discount coupon or something.

Well, that was unexpected.

Yup, They figured out how to keep me as a customer for sure. Completed unexpected.

sandspider

Reaction score
I have a 9EEUK brown if someone would like. @007Bond would you be open to get a refund from Massdrop and PayPal me that refund. I can ship the pair I have at cost and split shipping with you if you are based in the US.

I am willing to buy 8EE UK any color at massdrop price as long as its not scruffed up from others on this forum.

Last edited:

mkenny28

Reaction score
I am going to opt for getting my correct pairs from Carmina. So I have a pair of black and a pair of brown in UK11EE if anyone is interested in buying them. I didn't even bother to try them on.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in my UK10EE in brown let me know. I am going to try to make a deal with sandspider that has the size that I need UK9EE.

burgerkong

Reaction score
I am going to opt for getting my correct pairs from Carmina. So I have a pair of black and a pair of brown in UK11EE if anyone is interested in buying them. I didn't even bother to try them on.

I requested a refund from md, and bond - I'll buy yours.
if anyone needs a 11eeuk brown, let me know.

Am I correct that a 11UK EE is a 12D? If so, interested, PM me!

Nemesis_4

Reaction score
Wow didn't expect that from MD/Carmina. Well I have a UK6 (US7) that I took out of the box and then placed back in (didn't even try on), if anyone is interested PM me!

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I have to say a full refund and keep the shoes a stand up way to ensure customer satisfaction. I mean the shoes don't fit but if some deals can be made to swap things out and get you what you ordered or if not you sell what you have and are cash positive really the best possible outcome of this whole mess.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@burgerkong yes UK11EE is 12D.

Note the Rain last is a somewhat wide last that in D width is just a bit under E width compared to many other maker's lasts.

tkliebert

Reaction score
I have a 9 EE (UK) pair in brown that I’ll move. I’m looking for a brown pair in size 8 EE (UK).

carsport

Reaction score
I have a pair of brown 9.5EEE (UK) if anyone would like to buy them off me. I have decided not to wait on a new pair from Carmina even though they are beautiful shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads