• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men: Final Season

AldenPyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I forget which episode it was in, but one of the times Harry was trying to argue for a partnership stake in front of the partners, he made some reference along the lines of his accomplishments not happening under cover of night (basically referencing how they got Jaguar / Joan became a partner in the first place). There's probably more out there but that's the main thing I recall.

Wasn't there also a couple of episodes where Joan worked as a fill-in for Harry in the TV department and was extremely competent, but then Harry came back and dumped her w/o even thinking about it?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Name them and the respective firms. I don't think it's as many as you think

Last edited:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

*Don, Bob, and Pete all wore really striking, plaid sports coats for their head-to-heads with their non-romantic female significant others. This show thinks a lot about their costumes, but I have no idea if this means anything. Still, I love all those jackets.

I noticed all three. They were awesome.

Stugotes

Reaction score
I find it really hard to look at Megan's face. Not that it's something new...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im so glad they are not taking off memorial weekend. is this sunday the last ep of this half of the final season?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I find it really hard to look at Megan's face. Not that it's something new...

just google image search her bewbs instead, then her face or [teeth] become irrelevant.

Last edited:

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She was noticeably unattractive this last episode IMO. Maybe it was the austin powers wardrobe/teeth.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"You're not gonna **** your way out of this!"

Uhmm....isn't this show on AMC?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn wish there was a quota on titty shots too

In all seriousness, it might just be me but this was the first time I watched an AMC show where they didn't bleep out the F-bomb. I remember they used it in a previous MM ep and it was bleeped. Same with Breaking Bad.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief41510