• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sleeper picks of the week:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

bahahahahahha

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What a busy week. Apologies for no updates but the store has been busting at the seams. Tonight, get out there!

I WENT OUT WALKING UNDER AN ATOMIC SKY

20 DECEMBER 2018

1. Brooks Brothers x Alden Shell Cordovan Unlined Loafers

2. Kiton 100% Cashmere Birdseye Flannel Jacket

3. Despos Bespoke Glen Plaid Flannel DB Suit

4. Porsche Design Basketweave Silver Pen

5. Rick Owens Blood Knit Shawl Cardigan Coat

6. Ghurka Marley Hodgson Black Leather Tote Bag

7. Ermenegildo Zegna Milano Cut Recent DB Suit (One of many)

8. NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Grape Chevre Suede Pants

9. W. Bill Rainbow Gun Check Tweed Jacket

10. Supreme Box Logo Grey Flannel Camp Hat

NOW LIVE
Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.10.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.11.07 PM.png

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My dad has that porsche design pen. His old insurance broker gave it to him. Old.

I'm the new show now. But man, it's a sick pen. I should step up my gift game.

What a busy week. Apologies for no updates but the store has been busting at the seams. Tonight, get out there!

I WENT OUT WALKING UNDER AN ATOMIC SKY

20 DECEMBER 2018

1. Brooks Brothers x Alden Shell Cordovan Unlined Loafers

2. Kiton 100% Cashmere Birdseye Flannel Jacket

3. Despos Bespoke Glen Plaid Flannel DB Suit

4. Porsche Design Basketweave Silver Pen

5. Rick Owens Blood Knit Shawl Cardigan Coat

6. Ghurka Marley Hodgson Black Leather Tote Bag

7. Ermenegildo Zegna Milano Cut Recent DB Suit (One of many)

8. NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Grape Chevre Suede Pants

9. W. Bill Rainbow Gun Check Tweed Jacket

10. Supreme Box Logo Grey Flannel Camp Hat

NOW LIVE
View attachment 1093317 View attachment 1093318

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And as we head into the final hours before Christmas, I'll do some self-promotion for items Spoo is selling for me. Unfortunately, 2 items from week 47 had non-paying buyers, so they're back on auction, ending today:

True Vintage, 1930s US Army denim fatigue work shirt (with zinc buttons!). This is in amazing condition considering its age and I've seen ones with far worse wear go for up to $900. I really hope this guy goes to a good home!

Denim Shirt.jpg

Link to the listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-19...k-Deck-Shirt-Jacket-Zinc-Buttons/312377477568

And the Kiton 100% Guanaco car coat is back!
Kiton coat.jpg

Link to listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...id-Navy-Blue-Jacket-Coat-54-RARE/352544083067

Have a safe and excellent holiday everyone!

John

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And as we head into the final hours before Christmas, I'll do some self-promotion for items Spoo is selling for me. Unfortunately, 2 items from week 47 had non-paying buyers, so they're back on auction, ending today:

True Vintage, 1930s US Army denim fatigue work shirt (with zinc buttons!). This is in amazing condition considering its age and I've seen ones with far worse wear go for up to $900. I really hope this guy goes to a good home!

View attachment 1094600

Link to the listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-19...k-Deck-Shirt-Jacket-Zinc-Buttons/312377477568

And the Kiton 100% Guanaco car coat is back!
View attachment 1094601

Link to listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...id-Navy-Blue-Jacket-Coat-54-RARE/352544083067

Have a safe and excellent holiday everyone!

John
the Kiton 100% Guanaco car coat - were you the original and sole owner of this item? did you do any alterations?

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the Kiton 100% Guanaco car coat - were you the original and sole owner of this item? did you do any alterations?
No I wasn't. As near as I can tell based on measurements no alterations were done and it fits tts. A little wide in the shoulders and a little shorter in the sleeves but I think that has more to do with styling and cut than any alterations. Honestly, I thought seriously about keeping it and having it tailored simply because of the quality of guanaco, but bringing it down 2 sizes seemed too excessive if in the end. Hope that helps!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ONE HOUR TO GO!

Its been busy with the holidays guys, im sorry for lack of updates but theres some really good **** on deck. After the Xmas rush I will keep you updated on some cool arrivals, our store renovation/expansion, and some other stuff!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pics!

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well missed out on that gorgeous Attolini SC.
No doubt to one of the Baller Snipers.
I don’t have a strategy, just threw out what i felt was a respectable number ( & looks like i missed it by a couple of bucks).
I hope that it finds a good home...

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo, address? Getting something ready to ship out and I can't seem to find it in the thread .

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52