• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gimpwiz

Reaction score
Yeah I feel like the benefit of sniping is not that you're more likely to get the item (maybe marginally) but more likely to suppress interest and emotions of other bidders leading to a lower cost.

I just throw in the amount I'm willing to pay. Win or lose, that's how it be. I try to do so at the last ten seconds for the above reasons but...

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I feel like the benefit of sniping is not that you're more likely to get the item (maybe marginally) but more likely to suppress interest and emotions of other bidders leading to a lower cost.

I just throw in the amount I'm willing to pay. Win or lose, that's how it be. I try to do so at the last ten seconds for the above reasons but...
To be fair, that is what automated sniping will do as well - without having to be available :)
Brings it back to where eBay used to be before that was widespread. Set your maximum, forget about it. I would imagine it helps sellers to a certain extent, I know I have seen on my auctions in the past sudden increases the last minutes.
Some day I will manage to win something I am after on LS. You lot are ruthless!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Once again the daylight savings time listing difference strikes.... So auctions again end at 4:30pm EST instead of 5:30pm EST...make sure to bid accordingly...

And if you haven't started your Week 48 savings funds yet, time to start getting some cash together, pronto. :D

Good luck tonight gents!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We are 4 days away from Week 48 :bounce2:

It's all on deck, I just finished working on it today and it looks even better put together than I had imagined the last 3 months Ive been designing this auction piece by piece. No BS! But until then, get your sillies out on tonights goodness, ending soon... but here's a sneak peek at 48 : :hide:

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 12.33.56 PM.png

bmckendr

Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well gents, this years best of is now live... have at it! I think it's the best we've ever had up at one time in 20+ years, personally.

Happy thanksgiving to you all!
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 11.06.27 AM.png

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spoo, some good stuff tonight, eh?
Id like to think, the best!

Finding out some shoes you consigned were cordovan because they made it to week 48 is a vibe.
SRS??

Fair warning, I've been looking for this Camoshita coat since 2016 and I'm likely going to go hard at it:

See I love hearing stuff like this - I mean 7 years is a long long time to search for a piece and the fact that one of our clients gave it to us to offer a chance to make such a long wishlist grail come true is just great. Good luck on it man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads