• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shameless plug for one of my consignments a little early- this awesome lightweight Ledbury jacket. As Voxsartoria would say, Fear not, Spring will return. This jacket will serve you well once warm weather returns. It's something I bought a few seasons ago and it never ended up in my rotation, so it's in practically new condition and has not been altered.

Feels like you're wearing...nothing at all!
View attachment 1301196
bid placed, everyone else can ignore this post now kthxbai

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.21.16 PM.png

A ROLLER SKATING JAM NAMED SATURDAYS

19 DECEMBER 2019

1. Vintage Pendleton Southwestern Aztec Fireball Scarf

2. Nike x Sacai Waffle Runner Sneakers

3. Thedi Leathers Front Quarter Horsehide Cafe Jacket

4. OrSlow Army Green Fatigues

5. The Flat Head Delrasier Double Rider Shinki Horsehide Double Rider

6. Nike x Travis Scott Jordan 1′s

7. Vintage Louis Vuitton Sirius Monogram Luggage

8. Iron Heart Japan “One Star” Leather Motorcycle Jacket

9. Sean Wotherspoon x Nike 1/97 SW1 Sneakers

10. Ring Jacket Japan Navy Banker Stripe Suit

NOW LIVE

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya'll, I have that same Ring suit. If it fits you, bid. It's a fantastic suit.

Unrelated, just did a closet clean and drop off. If you are a 54/52 jacket, 36/38 waist, 16.5 shirt, 11/11.5UK shoe, L/XL knitwear, and enjoy ties and PSs, keep an eye out in January for.... Formosa, Rota, Inis, BBBF, Portuguese Flannel, BB, Panta, Kamakura, Orlebar Brown, Schneider, G&G, Carmina, Meermin, Drakes, Charvet, Vanda, RL, Loro, Kiton, Inglese, & Yellow Hook.

I think that about covers it. :)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Unrelated, just did a closet clean and drop off.....

you forgot the delicious kebabs and cherry rice.....

NFS

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, I assure you, I have not forgotten. There is much I have not forgotten. But a gentleman never tells...

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THIS. If it’s your size, cop this. Probably my favorite dress shirt, period (well maybe tied for first with another Eidos shirt I have)

pic of me in the one I own for reference, which I happened to wear when my wife and I did a family photo shoot recently.
D706CED0-B543-4E4A-88C1-CD416B6BE52F.jpeg
356D84C7-334F-48FF-A753-C39AB373E0A8.jpeg

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unrelated, just did a closet clean and drop off. If you are a 54/52 jacket, 36/38 waist, 16.5 shirt, 11/11.5UK shoe, L/XL knitwear, and enjoy ties and PSs, keep an eye out in January for.... Formosa, Rota, Inis, BBBF, Portuguese Flannel, BB, Panta, Kamakura, Orlebar Brown, Schneider, G&G, Carmina, Meermin, Drakes, Charvet, Vanda, RL, Loro, Kiton, Inglese, & Yellow Hook.

Wait, is your tan gradient Merino amongst this? Or did you sell that to NAMOR a while back?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, is your tan gradient Merino amongst this? Or did you sell that to NAMOR a while back?

Impressive memory. Yup, sold to NAMOR. Schneider piece in this lot is a sweater.

Themandan

Reaction score

You must be my doppelgänger, with better taste and budget. Thanks for the preview. I’ve got a wedding in Bali this summer so please go back through your closet so I may be appropriately attired and not embarrass the SF crowd. Or myself. Or my baby son on his special day. In front of his royal in-laws.
Seriously I’m adopted (no matter what mom says) so you have an obligation to take care of your family of which I’m obviously a member.
?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On it. ;)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do not need but do like very much!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads