• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a classic, but modern watch

Phil.H

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aridhol
Is there a recommended online seller of Seiko's that ships to Canada?
I am liking the look and the price point matches my empty wallet.

Best bet for the lowest pricepoint is probably grey market off ebay. Always remember you're buying the seller not the product. Do your research and make sure they're trustworthy. The next step up is probably more "official" greymarket sites (off the top of my head) like chronograph, skywatches or creationwatches.

The problem with buying from the states through official channels is shipping is often not too great and you might get dinged with customs depending on the courier.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien
dreamwatch3.jpg

I would pleasure myself to this watch.

RangerP

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aridhol
Is there a recommended online seller of Seiko's that ships to Canada? I am liking the look and the price point matches my empty wallet.
I'm from Canada also. I would recommend eBay, but make sure you do your homework on the seller. Also, if you don't want to take the chance, just try Overstock. The prices are inflated for Canada but if you are looking for the Seiko 5 in particular, it will only cost you an extra 20$: http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wat...7/product.html I've only purchased something from them once and I wasn't charged customs... (Product was not made in North America).

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
41VtdJ8Q0pL.jpg

L12930981.jpg

I'd totally jump on this one if it isn't a quartz
confused.gif

AB01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by canada2383
Wow. I had no idea that there was an entire movement dedicated to this style of watch. After looking at all of the watch options that you guys have been posting, I agree - that Marc Jacobs is looking way tacky.

Good you replied. I thought this whole time that you were a spammer that worked for Marc Jacobs.

canada2383

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AB01
Good you replied. I thought this whole time that you were a spammer that worked for Marc Jacobs.

Ha ha. No, I really am in the market for a watch. I'm on a budget and I just want an accessory to class things up a little. I've always loved reading this forum, so I decided to ask for advice. Four pages of responses in less than 24 hours! That's incredible!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads