• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lindsey Lohan gets scolded

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stach
Marmont is where you go in Hollywood if you want your heroin delivered by room service.

Isn't that where Belushi died?

b

stach

Reaction score
They renovated but it's still wild.

Edit: Mommie weighs in - **********************************************************

A studio executive was "way out of line" for scolding Lindsay Lohan for her absences from the set of her new movie, the teen actress' mother told "Access Hollywood" in an interview set to air Monday.

Robinson wrote: "We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion."'

Dina Lohan said the wording of the letter was "ridiculous."

"I feel when you are 19 (years old) it is way out of line. ... Maybe he has personal issues with whomever and it came out with my child," she said in an interview with Billy Bush. "I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl."

Lohan acknowledged that Lindsay has been late to the set on occasion and that the production once had to be scheduled around her to accommodate her lateness.

"Lindsay was in 105 (degree weather) saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe."

Robinson said in the letter that Lohan has been frequently late for filming and has been "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional."

Lohan was back on the set of "Georgia Rule" without incident Thursday according to the trade publication "Hollywood Reporter."

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tom cruise needs a mommy.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
mommy must protect mommy's investment!

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mano
Her sugar-****

They melt in your mouth?

Sugar-**** notwithstanding, I haven't the vaguest idea who this person is and don't believe anybody can give me a single good reason why I should care if she trashes her own career.
plain.gif

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Chateau Marmont is still the place though by Hollywood standards it should have been torn down a long time ago, which is what makes it compelling, I suppose.

Mike

Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
I'm taking Lindsay's side on this one.

Morgan Creek is full of ****.

I don't see why. The production company has everything planned and scheduled in advance. Before any actors come on set lighting guys have worked for some time setting up lights, countless light meter readings have been taken, cameras have been put in position, sound engineers have prepared microphones and found places to place them and the boom operators that work them. If the scenes to be shot that day are outdoors, there is only a small window to shoot them, already planed out by producers, before the natural light goes away or permits expire.

By showing up late, or not showing up at all, she is costing the company lots of money. Everyone on set needs to be paid, even if they are just there sitting around waiting for Lohan to show up. A full lost day of shooting can cost tens of thousands of dollars. In signing her contract to do the movie, she agreed to show up and do her job, on time, and the company agreed to compensate her for that job. I don't think that reacting to the loss of time and tens of thousands of dollars due to someone who thinks that going out and getting drunk every night is being full of ****.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Lindsay's old enough to control her own money now - mommy has earn her shopping sprees. You spin your ass off, girl!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads