1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsey Lohan gets scolded

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by drizzt3117, Jul 29, 2006.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

What is she famous for?

3. chrysalid

chrysalid Senior member

What is she famous for?

my sentiments exactly

4. mrpologuy

mrpologuy Senior member

She is famous for being young, hot, getting a boob job and having an eating disorder.

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

She is famous for being young, hot, getting a boob job and having an eating disorder.
    I'm waiting for the new wave of MySpace celebrities.

6. stach

stach Senior member

Being late for your call to the set is a major no-no. I liked her in "Mean Girls" but I don't understand all the excitement. She got a Vogue cover and she looked plain.

7. Stu

Stu Senior member

What is she famous for?

My 6 year old daughter thinks she is great. I guess she was a voice over in one of the Barbie movies or something like that.

8. funk_soul_brother

funk_soul_brother Senior member

maybe this will wake her up. i think she truly does have that indefinable "IT" that makes real stars, but she certainly seems to be lost now and on the road to being the next Tara Reid or some other trainwreck.

she should start taking notes from Scarlett Johanssen, who is one of the very very VERY few young Hollywood starlets who never has any tabloid drama and as such maintains a great reputation and image.

9. Matt

Matt Senior member

I dont think she is remotely hot. Not even borderline cute-ish.

10. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Ouch -

Not a good sign when the studio chief sends a letter like this. I've been predicting for a while that Lohan will end up in rehab before she turns 21. This is a pretty good sign of that. Maybe we should start a pool [​IMG]

11. stach

stach Senior member

...we have to pay for her rehab?

12. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

...we have to pay for her rehab?

No - we could bet on when she goes in! Everyone picks a date and whoever is closest wins the pot.

13. Matt

Matt Senior member

Not a good sign when the studio chief sends a letter like this.
    yah, plus we know where she is staying now [​IMG]

14. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

she should start taking notes from Scarlett Johanssen, who is one of the very very VERY few young Hollywood starlets who never has any tabloid drama and as such maintains a great reputation and image.

I absolutely LOVE Scarlett Johanssen but I have to say that she was just yesterday in the paper after reports said she was dumped from a stage production in London after making ridiculous demands on the production staff. Plus there's that rumor that she f***ed Benecio del Toro in a hotel elevator. I think it was him anyway. Vague memories.

bob

15. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

This just in:
    Lindsey's Official Response: (smacks chewing gum, rolls eyes) " like, whatever"

16. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

I'm taking Lindsay's side on this one.

Morgan Creek is full of shit.

17. stach

stach Senior member

Well I have to agree with you there. Morgan Creek is not the best but she signed a contract and set protocol must be followed.

18. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I absolutely LOVE Scarlett Johanssen but I have to say that she was just yesterday in the paper after reports said she was dumped from a stage production in London after making ridiculous demands on the production staff. Plus there's that rumor that she f***ed Benecio del Toro in a hotel elevator. I think it was him anyway. Vague memories.

bob

*plugs ears* LALALALALALALAL

Nah.. I love her in Lost in Translation, but other than that she's a total diva bitch.

19. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

*plugs ears* LALALALALALALAL

Nah.. I love her in Lost in Translation, but other than that she's a total diva bitch.

I have no idea what the norm is in her industry so I can't judge. Ahem, nor do I want to. She is too hot for words. Diva? No clue.

b

20. stach

stach Senior member

That's a tough one. There's the norm and there's the ideal, two different things. The 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' is littered with talented individuals that get blacklisted for this type of thing.