• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lindsey Lohan gets scolded

mrpologuy

Reaction score
She is famous for being young, hot, getting a boob job and having an eating disorder.

stach

Reaction score
Being late for your call to the set is a major no-no. I liked her in "Mean Girls" but I don't understand all the excitement. She got a Vogue cover and she looked plain.

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
maybe this will wake her up. i think she truly does have that indefinable "IT" that makes real stars, but she certainly seems to be lost now and on the road to being the next Tara Reid or some other trainwreck.

she should start taking notes from Scarlett Johanssen, who is one of the very very VERY few young Hollywood starlets who never has any tabloid drama and as such maintains a great reputation and image.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrpologuy
She is famous for being young, hot, getting a boob job and having an eating disorder.
I dont think she is remotely hot. Not even borderline cute-ish.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Ouch -

Not a good sign when the studio chief sends a letter like this. I've been predicting for a while that Lohan will end up in rehab before she turns 21. This is a pretty good sign of that. Maybe we should start a pool

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stach
...we have to pay for her rehab?

No - we could bet on when she goes in! Everyone picks a date and whoever is closest wins the pot.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Not a good sign when the studio chief sends a letter like this.
yah, plus we know where she is staying now

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother
she should start taking notes from Scarlett Johanssen, who is one of the very very VERY few young Hollywood starlets who never has any tabloid drama and as such maintains a great reputation and image.

I absolutely LOVE Scarlett Johanssen but I have to say that she was just yesterday in the paper after reports said she was dumped from a stage production in London after making ridiculous demands on the production staff. Plus there's that rumor that she f***ed Benecio del Toro in a hotel elevator. I think it was him anyway. Vague memories.

bob

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.