• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John-Galt

Reaction score
My interested in Lemaire has been waining over the past seasons but this collection has certainly renewed it.

Loving the Coffee and Cognac chesterfields. Would be great to get one of the shawl cardigans, price permitting.

Am I the only one that feels like the Kaftan gets progressively worse?

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chesterfield are cool but those prices are indeed quite dear

John-Galt

Reaction score
The Owl Kaftan and Maxi is practically an urban legend at this point. No one has one. I've seen a maximum of two for sale on the resale market and neither in my size

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think this seasons Kaftan looks pretty good. And I think it’s good that he changes it up a bit so that if you already have one (or 3) kaftans then you might find some use out of another one since they’re aren’t all exactly the same.
The patch pockets are well done on this seasons, the shawl collar is bigger and back to the older, lower style after last winter, which I didn’t really like. It’s interesting that they threw a belt on it this season as well.
Plus it’s yak wool again, which is always a good thing.

cafedandy

Reaction score
IMG_4722.PNG
What do you guys think of this article?

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/bof-exclusive/uniqlo-owner-takes-stake-in-lemaire

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That’s cool I guess. Always good to see a designer I love get more support investment.
The most interesting thing about that article is the numbers on where his business is done though.
I mean I knew that North America was a relatively small market for him and I also knew that Asia was relatively large. But I didn’t realize to what degree.
I would think he has a lot of room to grow in North America but it really just seems like this market doesn’t give a **** about the Lemaire look.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Looking for older season pants in charcoal/grey/black, size 2/46 but could do 48, if anyone has any leads. I'd be open to something from more recent seasons but they all seem too slim (willing to stand corrected though).

004fullscreen.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@hayaoyamaneko you're best bet is going to be grailed/ebay/therealreal/vestiare collective

I have a pair of old grey lambswool pants for sale in a really nice flecked grey, but they're a size 50.

On another note, does anybody have one of the long key lanyards from last summer that they don't want anymore?
Yellow or black?
Please PM me if you do, or if you know where they are still available.

12043705_9511545_480.jpg
h5875054b0bbb3.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics