• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lefty's random dog thread.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
big dog. little bed.

15734671565_0aae365c68.jpg

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This will always be my favourite thread ^_^

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*grin*

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

What river? Do steelhead run?

lefty

Gualala. Only catch and release.

My wife is getting a new pup in March, so Norbert will have a sister. He is a river runner, she will swim.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Nice. The Border?

I never asked, do you fish?

lefty

She has decided to get a lab instead. We aren't in the city much these days, and she wants a dog that can be really reliable off leash, and borders aren't with all of the wild life there is to hunt. Norbert will call off of anything, but that is a much taller task for a terrier. Most good terrier breeders won't even sell to us without inspecting our non-existent fence. She is also planning to do SAR with the local volunteer fire dept, so she has done a lot of research to find a working line, smallish girl. I like labs, and I am just happy there will be a dog for people to harass since Norbert has no interest in anybody non-family unless they are visiting us at home. Then he loves them.

I like deep sea fishing but have never fished otherwise. We are renting a place in Montana on a lake for two weeks during the summer, so I will probably learn.

Last edited:

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boy, when you guys take on something new you go all in. Field labs are cool dogs. I knew a particularly lovely chocolate one some years ago.

Montana would be a good place to pick up your first fly rod. But then so is Nor Cal.

lefty

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I love our place and the city but a mountain cabin, beach house, or jungle shack is on our minds.

lefty

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Boy, when you guys take on something new you go all in. Field labs are cool dogs. I knew a particularly lovely chocolate one some years ago.

Montana would be a good place to pick up your first fly rod. But then so is Nor Cal.

lefty
lets just leave my rod out of this, eh.

Matt, did you folks buy a place near Guallala?

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lefty I thought of you the other day, a neighbor of mine suggested getting a hunting dog club in to catch the rats in the outdoor areas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads